tatsuya x yukiteru, 💛

nsfw

( WARNING!! IF YOU
ARE NOT 18+ THEN I
SUGGEST, YOU TURN BACK )

Amami Yukiteru. Pro soccer player. Currently, the coach of an international soccer team. And finally, the biggest simp for the former captain of Eisei gakuen's soccer team, Kiyama Tatsuya.

Now, he had just turned 24 years old. It was the morning of his birthday when heavy rain poured down from the grey skies. Still, that didn't seem to dampen the birthday boy's mood as he heard the door open and close softly. The brown haired man stared out the window, where drops of rainwater seemed to stick to the glass. He felt the bed dip, then a pair of arms seemed to snake around his torso, pressing his back against the bare chest of the owner. "You're wearing my shirt?" Then, a whisper, coming from his beloved. Yukiteru felt a shiver up his spine as Tatsuya locked the shell of his ear. "Y-you didn't do the laundry... yesterday." Yukiteru slowly found it harder to continue talking, as his boyfriend of 7 years kissed and nipped at his neck from behind. His body was slightly sensitive, due to the sensual mood his lover had brought with him when he entered earlier. "Yuki.." Tatsuya groaned into his lover's ears before pressing a soft kiss against it.

His hands slipped underneath his lover's shirt, which technically belonged to him, and he allowed his hands to roam Yukiteru's soft body. He traced the places where his ribcage would be, then slowly, his hands climbed higher, reaching his chest. A quiet moan escaped Yukiteru's lips as Tatsuya rubbed his nipples. "S-stop playing with them.. dumbass.. ah!" Smirking playfully, Tatsuya pinched the now hardened nipples. Amusement was evident in his face as he watched his lover squirm uncomfortably at his touch. "Do you want to continue, birthday boy~?" Yukiteru gritted his teeth, he hated how Tatsuya knew him and his body so well. He looked back at Tatsuya, his face and ears were red, as he shyly covered his mouth with one hand. Tatsuya felt something throb within him as his golden eyed lover looked at him with almost pleading eyes. "You would do as you please no matter what I say.... so, just do it."

Chuckling, Tatsuya rolled them both over so he was hovering above his shy and timid lover. "Alright then, allow me to spoil you, my starlight~" Yukiteru nodded his head slowly, he knew Tatsuya wouldn't hurt him, they've done the act quite a few times already, but he still couldn't help it. His heart pounded against chest, as if it wanted to escape from its bony cage, as Tatsuya lowered himself on his body, pressing soft and careful kisses on places where Yukiteru was insecure about. His scar from when he fell on a tree when he was a child, the stretch marks he has all over his stomach, from all the bodybuilding training he's gone through... Tatsuya showered them all with equal love and care.

When Tatsuya finally reached his lover's waist, he looked back up at his lover, emerald green eyes clashing with a brilliant gold. Yukiteru nodded, and shyly spread his legs, as if he were asking his lover to continue. Smiling softly, Tatsuya grabbed his thighs and pressed soft kisses inside both. "Ah, we're you expecting this, Teru-teru~? You naughty boy~" Yukiteru blushed before kicking Tatsuya in the chest, but not hard enough to cause any pain. The reason why he was so embarrassed, was because he wasn't wearing any underwear at all. Tatsuya's were a tad bit too big, and they always ended up slipping, making it too uncomfortable for him to wear. So when he fell asleep last night, all by his lonesome as Tatsuya had to stay overnight for work, he decided to wear his lover's clothes, to comfort himself with his scent. Yes, the statement made earlier that the laundry wasn't done was a lie. Yukiteru couldn't bear the embarrassment.

Tatsuya licked his fingers, which allowed Yukiteru's other leg to fall back down to the bed. Tatsuya had his eyes glued to the place in between his lover's legs, his puckering hole and his hard erection. Yukiteru bit his lip and stared at his lover in anticipation. "It's already this hard..." Yukiteru whispered breathily, as he pressed his foot against the growing erection his lover currently had, his eyes were glazed over in lust. It was clear the both of them had submitted to their desires by now. "Be patient, my starlight~" Slowly, Tatsuya inserted one finger inside his lover, who whimpered at the sudden intrusion in his lower half. "I'm sorry, was it painful?" Tatsuya asked in worry. Yukiteru looked up at the red head and shook his head, his eyes were slightly teary and his face was certainly redder than it was before, all the way to the tips of his ears actually.

Tatsuya inserted another finger, then another. He listened to the soft pants and moans escaping his lover's lips, who seemed to be trying to contain them. "Don't silence yourself, I want to hear everything, from every breath of bliss, to every scream of pleasure~" Tatsuya spread his fingers inside, before making various motions, like scratching the insides as if he was looking for something, or just wiggling them around to tease his lover, who was now writhing beneath him. "Tatsuya.. just, just-" Smirking, Tatsuya leaned down towards his lover, pausing his movements with his fingers. "What do you want, my starlight? Tell me, and I'll give it to you~" Yukiteru bit his lip as Tatsuya pulled away, to look down at him from a much higher angle. His fingers were still inside, but they weren't moving, they were just... there. "Just fuck me already, you jerkface." Yukiteru pouted as he spoke out his demand. Tatsuya found it too adorable, it was hard to resist when his lover was being so cute.

The red haired male reached over to the nightstand and grabbed a bottle of lube before pouring a generous amount onto his hands. He smeared it all over his raging boner, before spreading an ample amount on his lover's entrance. "Are you ready?" Licking his lips, Tatsuya pressed the tip onto Yukiteru's aching hole.

( pause- let me breathe-
LET ME BREATHE- )

Slowly, and carefully, Tatsuya pushed his entire length inside until he was balls deep inside his boyfriend. Yukiteru moaned loudly when he felt the entire thing stretching him to the limit. He felt as if, no amount of preparation could get him ready for this, but here they were. There's no turning back. Yukiteru hooked both legs around his lover's waist, as if he was silently encouraging him to move as he pleased. "Do you want it hard, or.. slow and gentle?" Tatsuya of course, knew what Yukiteru's little actions meant, but he wanted to make sure, he wanted to hear it, how his lover wanted to be done. He said he would spoil him after all. "Don't hold back.." Yukiteru gave him a toothy grin as he reached out both arms and wrapped them around Tatsuya's neck, bringing him closer to him.

"Go crazy, my love~" That was all Tatsuya needed to hear. He started out a medium pace, but slowly, as he heard more and more sounds of skin slapping against skin, he moved his hips even faster. His nose buried deep onto the crook of Yukiteru's neck, and as if he were being encouraged, Yukiteru moaned loudly into his ear at every thrust, at every snap of his hips. He grinned. Opening his mouth, Tatsuya bit deeply onto his lover's neck, which earned him a pained cry from his lover. Despite the hard and fast pace his lover was going at, Yukiteru couldn't help but feel pleasure at the pain he was feeling on his lower half, the pleasure completely overwhelmed all his senses, and it numbed his body from anything but pleasure.

Tatsuya was enjoying himself just as much as his lover was. The way his lover clung to him like his life depended on it, the feeling of his nails scratching against his back... everything made him feel like he was on cloud nine. His limit was approaching, and soon. "Yuki... Yuki, I'm-" Tatsuya wrapped his arms around Yukiteru, who responded by doing the same. Yukiteru's entire body tensed as he felt his incoming release, and before he could even say it, all he could see was white, and his ears could catch the sound of Tatsuya groaning in a blissfully

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

"Did you just cum with your ass?"

"What do you mean?"

"You came without touching yourself..."

"Huh..? Oh... just go to sleep, dumbass."

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

✎ ...𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
          🙉🙈😳🤭
          um.. before i knew it, i already wrote
          the whole thing, and my family taught
          me, that you shouldn't be wastful.

          i think... i think i'm gonna lay down for a
          moment... 👁👄👁
          do i regret this though? no :)

          well at least i learned how to write
          lemons? and between males? ooh~ get
          ready, my male reader inserts books~