kurama, freeze!

DEAREST,
Sara_McArthur

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

February 14. Oh how Y/N hated that day. Valentines was the day 80% of the people she knew looked forward to the most. Rin and Fidio, Chou and Yukimura, Fuyu and Fubuki, Aoe and Kishibe, and so on and so forth. Valentines was the day all the sappy couples get to act all lovey-dovey and gross.

Y/N walked into school at that same day, a terrifying scowl on her lips. It was obvious to everyone that she was in a bad mod, so everyone couple avoid her like the plague. Well, nearly everyone at least. Aoe and Kishibe were both at Raimon, and accompanying them was Coach Aphrodi himself.

'The god of love huh?' Y/N clicked her tongue. She was about to furiously stomp away, when she suddenly heard her name being called. She glanced over her shoulder, and saw Kurama running towards her while waving one arm. She fully turned her body around as she waited for Kurama to catch up.

From the corner of her eye, she saw Aphrodi smirking, and the couple, Aoe and Kishibe, were watching them with a keen interest. She clicked her tongue, obviously annoyed, so she turned around thinking; "Kurama'll understand, we've been friends for a really long time." As she began to walk away.

Kurama and Y/N have been friends for a long time. They became neighbours when Y/N's family moved into Inazuma town. Kurama always saw her playing soccer by herself, so when he finally conjured up the courage to ask her to play, he chickened out, and instead, Y/N approached him. They became best friends ever since, with Kurama helping Y/N with her anger management issues, and Y/N helping him with his studies.

Kurama already knew why Valentines upset her so much. And really, he doesn't want to talk about it either.

'It's now or never!' Kurama thought to himself while he continued to chase the H/C down the hallways. For some reason, he lost her as soon as she disappeared inside the entrance. "Excuse me!" Kurama yelled as he pushed in between a happy couple who were happily walking hand-in-hand down the hallway.

"Tsk." All of a sudden, Kurama heard a loud bang come from the fourth floor. 'That must be Y/N!' quickly, he dashed up the stairs, narrowly dodging the dean and his shining bald head. "HHAHHAHA!!" Kurama could've sworn he heard the voice of Y/N, but he shook his head. 'Must've been Chou messing with the Dean again.' Kurama thought.

He reached the roof in a flash, and there, he slammed the door open, surprising a certain H/C haired girl. "Kurama,you scared the shit out of me." The girl sweatdropped, her smile, lopsided. Kurama bent on his knees, panting heavily. He literally just ran a marathon all over the school, starting from the first floor, all the way to the fourth. It took a minute for him to catch his breath, and Y/N gave him all the time he could possibly need.

"Y/N!" Kurama suddenly yells out of nowhere. Said girl raised a brow at his sudden outburst, her gaze turning away from the phone she held in her hand. "I'm right here, you don't have to yell." She playfully rolled her eyes as she pocketed her phone. "So?" She looked at him with curious eyes.

He opened his mouth, but almost immediately, Kurama felt like he was back to when he first saw her. His entire body was paralyzed, and the words were stuck in his throat. His mind was screaming at him to say something, but his voice wouldn't come out. Y/N furrowed her eyebrows at him, curious as to why her friend had suddenly gone silent.

Back to Kurama, the poor boy was starting to feel frustrated with himself, so much so that his entire face began to go red. "Huh? Kurama? Kurama?! Are you okay?!" Y/N grabbed him by the shoulders before she began to violently shake him. "KURAMA-"

Y/N widened her eyes, when suddenly, Kurama had grabbed her by the wrists and pinned her down to the roof floor. He was panting heavily while hovering above her. 'He looks like he's in pain...' Y/N thought to herself as she frowned. Kurama pulled back one hand and covered his eyes. He bit his lip.

"Damn it..." he muttered. Using her free hand, Y/N cupped his cheek. "Kurama." Slowly, her hand moved from his cheek, then back to his neck. She pulled him down towards her, surprising Kurama. He stopped himself to where their faces were just a few inches apart.

Kurama couldn't believe what was happening right now. Here he was, hovering above his childhood crush, with their faces close enough for him to feel Y/N's soft breathing fanning his face. He didn't know what to do next, usually, Kurama was bold, and daring, and was never the type to hesitate, but when in the presence of someone important to you, he just couldn't help but freeze over.

Y/N had a sudden thought pop into her head. She always saw the cool side of Kurama, yet there were times where he let's his guard down and shows a side that Y/N absolutely adores. "How cute." She smirked. Tilting her head slightly, she pushed Kurama's head towards her, before Kurama knew what was happening, his lips had already met Y/N's.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

✎ ...𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
          chille, so anyways i am so sorry this
          took so long i literally lost all my notes
          the other day including the one where i
          had a list of all my requests and me
          being a dumb, lazy fuck, i didn't do
          anything but cry about it

𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃
01 / 20 / 21