fudou x oc, rose

DEAREST,
tsurugi14-miya

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

——— SAKUMA ROSE... 

I smiled as I sat beside my brother. It was a beautiful day indeed, for the Sakura trees were in bloom and spring has come at last. My brother stood up as he dusted off the fallen sakura petals on his uniform, he turned to look at me as he smiled gently. "Come on, let's go back, the team must be looking for us." I grumbled, "I seriously just sat down beside you." Sighing, I nodded and stood up, following him inside of our indoor soccer field.

The scene we have entered upon was something we had already expected; Fudou yelling insults at the other members of the team, cussing them out, and insulting them.

"Disappointed, but not surprised." My brother face palmed. "Yep."

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

The Sakuma siblings stared at the scene for what seemed like hours, Fudou turned his head and saw the two standing there. "Oh there you are cyclops, we've been waiting for you." He mocked.

Sakuma of course got irritated and was about to fire a whole bunch of scoldings to him when Rose spoke up instead. "Hey! Don't call him that!" Rose yelled, standing in front of her brother protectively. Fudou clicked his tongue and walked away, his hands resting on his hips.

"You didn't have to do that you know." Sakuma stated, looking into his sister's blue eyes, she merely gave him a grin. "I wanted to." She replied cheerfully, her dear brother sighed before smiling at her.

Together, they joined the team on the field, unaware of a pair of glowering eyes staring into them.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

Flashback

Two kids were sprawled over a field of lush green grass, the two were smiling and laughing as their parents watched them from afar.

Their parents approached the two smiling kids and asked them, "Hey, Rose, Akio, what do you want to be when you grow up?"

The blue haired girl sat up and looked at her mother as she beamed with delight. "I want to be an astronaut!" She exclaimed joyfully. "I want to see the stars and touch them!" She giggled.

"And you Akio?" The girl's mother turned to look at the young brunette. "Hmmm... I want to be an astronaut too!" He declared.

"Yeah, then we'll go to the moon, and together, we'll be the first Japanese to step foot on the moon!"

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

Fudou peered his green orbs into the afternoon sky when all of a sudden, an image of a smiling Rose appeared before his eyes. He narrowed them before casting a glance towards his lap,

'Why can't I stop thinking about her?' He couldn't think of anything else but the bright smile of the girl. Unfortunately, she's related to that cyclops, Sakuma Jirou and Fudou certainly has no problems with him─despite him always insulting and arguing with him for no reason─it's just that Sakuma hates him for some reason.

Oh wait.

He sighed, just before he thought he could rest, a sudden voice had startled him. "Hiya, Fudou-kun!" He jumped at the sudden acknowledgement and he looked beside him and saw the familiar female whom he has fallen for. He avoided the girl's adorable gaze as a blush took over his face. "You know Fudou-kun, I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile..." The girl spoke dreamily.

The statement itself made Fudou smile unknowingly to himself. "Then walk into a pole." Rose added, a smile gracing her feminine features. "Hey!" Rose laughed at his reaction before kissing his cheek, "Don't worry, I love you, Akio~"

Sakuma was watching from afar. This seemingly brought a smile to his usually scowling face. Although Fudou and Sakuma still hate each other, their relationship improved when Fudou and Rose became lovers.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

✎ ...𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
          short and sweet~♡

𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 ;;
03 / 11 / 18