•Vacation•

G!p Billie- Dom
Jess- Sub

Billie
"Baby how much longer? My butt hurts."
Jess has been complaining the whole ride to Miami even though she was the one who suggested the ride instead of catching a plane.

"Mama it's gonna hurt even more if you don't stop complaining." I scolded.

She huffed, crossing her arms. "Don't catch an attitude with me babygirl, remember you wanted to take a road trip."

She was silent the rest of the ride. When we got to the condo her face immediately lit up. Hurriedly she got out of the car running into the apartment.

Jess jumped around the condo excitedly, frantically going from room to room shouting about how amazing it looked.

We were in Miami for 2 weeks and my team was nice enough to rent us a nice condo apartment next to the beach.

"Baby! Have you seen the view! Can you believe they did this for us! It's so pretty here!" Being the hyper child she was she climbed on top of the kitchen counter while dancing. I knew I shouldn't have given her that coffee.

"And we wanna keep it pretty, so get off the counter mama." I warned. Leaning on top of the cold marble countertop.

A mischievous smile grew on her lips. She squatted down now being face to face with me.
"What if I don't?" She played.

"I don't think you wanna go down that road princess." I spoke lowly. She came closer to my face, hovering over my lips.

"Maybe I do." She quickly pecked my lips standing back up.

"Hey Alexa, play Heaven by Julia Michaels," the tone of her voice dropping a few octaves when she spoke. The slow tune of the song began playing through the speakers as she began moving her hips to the music.

The dancing soon turned into stripping as she slowly removed articles of clothing. My dick instantly hardening at the sight of her curves.

She stripped herself down into her bikini, I bit down on my lip as she rotated her hips to the song. Being completely entranced by her movements.

Her natural tits popped out of the top that was unfortunately one size too small. The g string of the thong making her ass more defined.

I sucked in a harsh breath, attempting to keep my composure.
"Jess, get down. Now." I spoke sternly.

Innocently, she sat down on the edge of the counter between my arms. Smiling mischievously.

"Why? It seems like you're enjoying it," she looked down at my hardened dick poking through my pants.

"That's not the point baby."

Ignoring me she took my wrists, placing my hands on her waist and began placing kisses along my neck, knowing it was my weak spot.

"Shit." I sighed under my breath, rubbing my hands up and down her curves. She snuck her hands down to my shirt, slowly pulling it off before she let her lips meet my neck again. Meeting my pulse point her teeth latched onto the sensitive skin no doubt leaving a mark.

"Oh fuck it." I mumbled before I gripped her hair pulling her head back to crash my lips into hers, pulling her closer to my body.

The kiss deepened in seconds, both of us being extremely needy for each other. She smiled into the kiss thinking she won. But I wasn't gonna give in to her desires that fast.

I trailed my lips down to her neck. Her hands tangling in my hair.

"Billie..." she breathed out, I felt her legs wrap around my waist pulling me in closer. I could feel a smirk forming on my lips as I went to undo her bikini bra. Slowly sliding if off her shoulders.