•Over the edge•

Billie- Sub
Jess- Dom
gxg

unedited cause...just cause 😁

Billie
I was in the gym doing my reps when I got a notification on my watch that Jess was calling me.

I put down my weights, grabbed my phone and quickly headed outside to answer it knowing it would not be community friendly.

"Yes?" I answered out of breath.

"I need you to come home. I have something I wanna do."

I internally groaned already knowing what she wanted. Jess had been edging me for about 3 days now and it was becoming a bit tedious. They said they wanted to test my limits and at first I was all for it thinking we just wouldn't have sex for a couple days.

Until it turned into us actually having sex and her denying my orgasms until I was almost in tears. Or her teasing me to the point where I was unimaginably wet and then leaving me, telling me I wasn't allowed to touch myself.

It was torturous.

"Jessie please not now. I really need to finish this set, I'm behind on my workouts." I whined.

"You can finish when I'm done. If you can still walk properly anyway. Now I wasn't asking, be home in the next half hour or it'll be worse. Understand?"

I sighed with a pout. "Yes ma'am."

"Good." With that they hung up the phone and I loudly groaned considering no one was outside, threw a small temper tantrum and ultimately walked back inside, cleared my station, gathered my things and headed home.

As pissed as I was I wasn't about to let Jess see that otherwise this could drag on longer than it already is. I'm already sexually frustrated which as Jess knows, leads me to be a bit of a brat sometimes. However my brattiness also leads to more brutal punishments. So either way I kinda lose.

As soon as I entered the house I was already dreading whatever was about to go down. Jess was sitting on the couch in their silk robe, paddle in hand as she tapped on it with her fingertips.

I gulped nervously as I placed my bag down and took off my shoes. I went and stood in front of them awaiting my instructions.

"Take off your shirt, and your shorts." They said, a sort of sultry tone to their voice.

I did as told and tossed them to the side. She eyed my underwear seeing as it was a bit...risqué. Her eyebrows knitted in confusion as they told me to turn around.

"Do you always wear this type of underwear to the gym sweetheart?"

"Um, y-yes."

"Hm. Why?"

I knew she wouldn't like the truth, but I also knew lying wouldn't help either cause Jess can read me like a book.

She hit me with the paddle and I cried out, almost falling forward. And with that one hit I could already feel my body getting hot with arousal. Being edged for three days prior probably didn't help either.

"Why?" She asked again, a more demanding tone.

"Cause i-it makes my ass look the best in my shorts." I whimpered.

"Why would it matter what your ass looks like at the gym? I'm the only who gets to see it anyway."

I didn't answer, hearing her get up and walk around to face me.

"Oh, I think I know," She whispered, trailing the paddle down my body. "You like the attention, don't you baby? You like having all those people staring at you, and complimenting you, and even flirting with you. All while knowing that you belong to me, and that they can't have you."