•Studying•

G!p Billie- Hard Dom
Jess- Bratty Sub

cockwarming, humiliation, degrading, aggressive sex, requested

not my best work but we're not gonna talk about it

Jessie

"Stop moving baby."

"I can't help it, it's hard to concentrate when you're 7 inches deep in me." I complain, shifting my legs again.

"Besides you're the one who wanted me to sit on your dick while I did homework. I fidget when I do homework." I say with a shrug.

"Yeah, well I like it when you keep my dick nice and warm. I just don't like when you move so fuckin' much, so stay still."

"Should of thought about that before you asked." I mumble

"What was that?" She grips my hips and pulls me back against her chest.

"Nothing."

"No, you said something. What the fuck was it?"

When I stayed quiet she gripped my chin and turned my face towards her.

"If you don't tell me, you'll be in a hell of a lot more trouble. So spit it out."

"I-I was just saying...you're the one who wanted me to sit on your dick so...deal with the consequences."

"Consequences, huh? So you're being a smartass then aren't you baby?"

"I wasn't trying to." I lie straight through my teeth.

"I think you were. You're being a brat."

I scoff as I roll my eyes, throwing my hands up as they hit the desk in annoyance. "Well, Billie. I have homework to do, and you're distracting me so yeah, I was being a smartass."

She scoffs herself, chuckling as she shook her head. "You wanna get your shit rocked tonight, huh?"

"No, actually. I would like to do my fucking homework for once. You're the one who can't keep your hands off me."

"Watch your fucking tone when you talk to me."

"Or what?"

My dormmate was home tonight, in the room right next to this one, my door slightly cracked. So I was skeptical if she would actually do anything knowing we could easily be heard.

Although I failed to remember one crucial detail about myself.

I so loved to be humiliated.

"Alright then." In an instant I'm bent over my own desk, my face smushed into my papers as Billie readjusts behind me.

"Billie." I say in a warning tone.

"Shut up. You wanna act like a brat, I'm gonna treat you like a brat. Now you better be quiet, your roommates home isn't she?"

Without letting me answer, she starts ramming into me, hard and fast drawing surprised moans out of me but I quickly bite down on my bottom lip, whimpering softly.

The sound of my desk hitting the wall became obviously apparent to anyone within a few feet radius, causing my roommate to shout concerns my way.

"Jess? You okay?"

"You better answer her baby." Billie demanded, teasingly increasing the speed of her thrusts.

I cleared my throat and choked out a strained confirmation. "Y-Yeah, I'm okay." I shout back, my voice breaking with moans.