•Cam Girl•

Billie- Sub
G!p Jess- Dom

Billie's not famous in this one

inspired by a chapter from G0LDWINGED 's book Limbo <3

Jess
"C'mon baby it'll be fun and we could make hella money." My girlfriend pleaded, her baby blues staring up at me from the floor were was kneeling.

"I said no Bil. I'm not letting a bunch strangers watch us fuck." I said once more, my hand coming down to stroke her head.

"Pleeeaasse? We don't even have to show our faces."

I sighed with annoyance as Billie continued to plead, doing her signature puppy dog face that almost always gets her what she wants. However I'm standing my ground with this one.

"Billie. I said no. End of discussion."

She huffed and pouted, standing up and walking away as I sighed. But apparently it was not the end of the discussion because the idea stuck with me for the next couple days.

I found myself fantasizing about it, dreaming about it and even zoning out at work thinking about it. Billie's beautiful body on display, all those people watching her knowing they would never be able to have her.

I couldn't lie, looking at it from that perspective made the idea much more interesting. I always loved to brag about how Billie was mine, especially to people who wanted her. My colleague tapped on my shoulder as I sat at my desk, bringing me out of my daydream.

"Jessie, you okay?"

"Huh? Oh yeah, um...actually I'm not feeling to well. Can you tell Mike I've gone home for the day? I'll be back tomorrow." I packed up my stuff and quickly headed home. Eagerness and anticipation suddenly taking over me.

Once I got in my car I called Billie telling her to be home within the next hour. When I got back home I grabbed my laptop and quickly set up an account. I set up everything else in our room, leaving the computer on a chair in front of the bed.

By the time I was done I heard the front door shut and Billie calling out for me. She made her way into our room and was confused to say the least.

"What's this baby?" She asked.

"Since you wanna be a fucking whore and show your body off to strangers, that's what you're gonna do." I moved her in front of the camera and pressed the button to start the livestream, sitting down on the bed.

"Now strip."

She stood there motionless, staring at me stunned.

"Now baby." I demanded.

With a shy look Billie started to unbutton her shirt, when she pulled it off her shoulders exposing her rather large chest the views went up and comments started pouring in.

"Looks like we have an audience baby. Better not keep them waiting."

Her face was flushed as she pulled down her pants, kicking them to side before unhooking her bra, pulling off her underwear and sitting down on the bed awaiting my instructions.

"Good, now spread your legs and play with yourself."
I leaned back in my chair, ready to watch the show along with our rising number of viewers.

Billie leaned back against the headboard, her eyes flickering between the camera lens and me as her hand dragged down to toy with her clit. Soft breaths fell from her plump pink lips as her hand made soft circles on her clit.

A shaky breath left her lips as she applied more pressure, seemingly getting more comfortable as her other hand groped her chest. I watched intently as more of her sweet arousal leaked out of her hole that clenched around nothing.