•Caught A Vibe•

Jess- Dom
Billie- Sub

Another chapter inspired by SUPERSICK3 book "Oxytocin" <3

Billie

I bunched up the ends of my oversized hoodie in my hand, crossing and uncrossing my legs under my table all the while trying to take notes for my psychology class as the remote control vibrator stimulated my insides.

My entire body was on fire and it had been since this morning. I've been being edged all day as a form of punishment for my attitude this morning. Needless to say it was pure torture.

Jess sat directly diagonal from me and I could see her phone in her lap. Their brightness was lowered but I knew the app was opened.

I practically jumped out of my seat when the bell rung for us to leave, quickly gathering my things and stuffing them in my bag before rushing off to the bathroom. I hid in one of the stalls until it cleared out, I let out a relived breath once it was quiet.

I grabbed some paper towels cause I was sweating like a bitch right now, wiping off my forehead and neck.

I heard the door open and I didn't even need to look to know who it was.

"You okay there princess?"

I gave them a glare as they laughed and walked over to me. They circled their arms around my waist, their hands going under my hoodie. She kissed my neck a couple times as she rubbed her hands around my stomach.

"Stop." I whispered, unconsciously leaning back into her.

"Stop what? This?" They moved one of their hands down and poked at the vibrator through my shorts. I sucked in a breath and stifled a moan.

She chuckled, moving her hand into my shorts to rub over my swollen clit. I was constantly teetering on the edge and their actions weren't helping.

"Fuck, Jessie. I can't take this."

"Well you should've thought about that before you decided to be a little bitch this morning huh?"

"I said sorry."

"We both know you didn't mean it." They said, pulling their hand out of my shorts.

"Punishments are there for a reason baby. Besides don't act like you don't love them anyways."

"I don't like being edged for 5 hours."

"I told you if you're good I'd let you cum. You're doing good so far," They ran their hand up the back of my scalp, gripping my hair and pulling my head back as I gasped in surprise. "Just be mommy's good little girl for a few more hours okay? And afterwards she'll make you feel so good. Alright?"

"O-Okay." I whimpered.

"Good." She let go of my hair and hummed as she rubbed her hands around my ass. "Do you know how tempting it is to just drag you into one of these stalls and fuck you until you're screaming so loud the whole school hears you?"

Yep. It's throbbing. I turned around to face her.
"Why don't you?"

She smirked.
"You'd like that wouldn't you baby?"