•i miss you•

G!p Jess- Dom
Billie- Sub
Multiple requests

3rd person
Jess sat in their office bored out of her mind with work when they suddenly got a text from her girlfriend at home.

Opening it her eyes immediately went wide.
A picture of their girlfriend in front of the mirror in her favorite lingerie with an "I miss you" text under it.

"Baby I'm at work. Stop it." She sends back.

"and? im bored and i miss you."

"I miss you too baby. I'll be home soon."

Putting her phone she went back to work only to be disturbed again with another text.
This time a picture of her girls tits displayed across her phone screen.

"your baby misses you daddy, come home and play with her."

This fucking tease. She felt herself get worked up at the sight of her girlfriends large breasts, ones she adored more than anything.

She turned off her phone, ignoring Billie and went back to work as she was becoming too big of a distraction. Though as soon as the clock struck 5 she was well on her way out of the building, practically speeding home.

Upon entering the house though, soft moans could be heard from her and Billie's shared room. Walking up to the door she peeked in to find her girlfriend sprawled out on their bed as she fingered herself. Softly moaning Jess's name imagining it was them on top of her.

"Mm fuck baby, right there."
Jess watched in anticipation as she fingered herself harder. Her moans of pleasure making Jess's dick rise within her pants.

Billie whined in frustration as she wasn't able to approach her high without the help of her girlfriend. She knew her fingers weren't as pleasurable as her girlfriends 9 inch cock which she needed oh so badly.

"Would you like some help with that baby?" Jess asked upon entering the room. Making Billie become a stuttering mess as she tried to compose her thoughts.

Jess pulled off her clothes as Billie nervously stuttered and rambled. Soon she was just in her sports bra and boxers, gently crawling onto the bed. Billie's face turning a light shade of pink.

Looking down she gathered the girls wetness with their fingers, sticking them into their mouth as Billie watched in anticipation.

"Baby what's rule number 4?" Jess asked gently, making Billies eyes widen in slight fear.

"Um don't touch daddy's things. I'm sorry I couldn't help myself, I needed you so badly."

Reaching into the side table drawer she pulled out Billie's collar and chain telling her to turn around on her hands and knees. She complied as Jess hooked it around her neck, Billie lightly smiling.

This was probably one of her favorite things to use when she got fucked, especially if it was doggy style.

She pulled off her boxers before bending down to whisper in her girlfriends ear.

"Is that too tight baby?" She asked her, making sure she was comfortable.

"No it's good, I like it." Billie blushed as Jess smirked at her.

"God you are a such a slut." She growled. Her soft demeanor changing within seconds.

"But I'm your slut right?"
Something else Billie loved was the idea of her being someone else's property.

"You'd better be."
She adjusted herself before slowly pushing her entire 9 inches into Billie's throbbing pussy.

Getting a good grip on the chain she immediately started thrusting fast into her girlfriends hole. Billie shouted as her head instinctively fell making Jess pull on the chain yanking her head back.