•In Control•

Billie- Dom
Jess- Power Sub
gxg, thigh riding, scissoring

(this literally is trash but i'm just tryna get rid of my drafts so I can start workin my requests😭)

Billie.

"Yes my love?" I answered the phone of my needy girlfriend whom I had left at home to do some work over at my brothers

"Are you almost done?"

"Yes baby, we're finishing up. I'll be home in about half an hour."

"Good, 'cause I have a surprise for you."

I smiled and shook my head as I already knew what the surprise was. We said our goodbyes and I finished up with Fineas before heading home.

When I got home I shouted for Jess as always and she came walking down the stairs all sultry with a red silk robe tied loosely around her.

Her makeup was done up a bit except for her lips and she stopped at the end of the staircase, her hands resting on the walls making me giggle a bit.

"You're ridiculous, you know that?"

"You sayin I don't look good?"

"I said nothing of the sort. I said you're ridiculous, I never said you didn't look good. When did you buy that?" I asked, referring to the bright red robe she had one.

I knew she had one in a pale pink cause she wears it just about 24/7 but this was new.

"A few days ago. You like it?"

"Well you look stunning in it, but frankly I'm more interested in what's underneath it." My hands slipped around their waist as I pulled them closer.

"Ah-Ah-Ah, I'm in control today." They moved my arms and took my hands instead.

"Oh, is that right?" I asked, knowing this wouldn't last very long.

"Mhm, now come with me."

They led me upstairs to our room where they sat me down on the bed and climbed into my lap. One of their hands held my face while the other draped around my shoulders as she initiated our first of many make-outs of the night.

Deep down I knew Jess did not want to be in control, she hated being in control the girl can barely order food for herself let alone try and be dominant.

No, what she was doing was pushing my buttons until I made her submit.

Starting with my hands.

Just as they were about to slide up her hips she took them and pinned them down. I grunted into her mouth and she smiled, pulling away to see my reaction.

"No offense baby but this surprise kinda sucks." I say against her lips.

"Yeah? Well what are you gonna do about it?"

"What do you want me to do about it, huh? Seeing as how you're..in charge today."

She only blushed and kept quiet, her eyes locked on mine. I smirked as she was unable to come up with a response.

Instead giving me another instruction.

"Take off your shirt."

"I kinda need my hands for that baby."

She quickly retracts her hand and I resist the urge to chuckle as I take my shirt off and lean back on my hands. Watching as her eyes traveled to my chest.

I took my finger and lifted her chin up to meet my eyes.

"You know you're very cute when you try and be in control. Why don't you let mommy make you feel good hm? I just know you're dying to be fucked like the little slut you are."