•Lesson•

Billie- Dom
Jess- Sub
gxg

unedited
Jess

I heaved a sigh as I successfully quietly shut the door to my apartment. I carefully dropped my things on the couch and headed upstairs into the bathroom to shower.

About 5 minutes in I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

"Hey princess." She greeted.

"Hi mommy."

She gently kissed my shoulder as I felt her hands traveling down to my ass.

"What have I told you about going out without me? Especially at night?"

"I went out with a friend. Besides you were busy at the studio." I shrugged.

"And you couldn't wait for 15 minutes?"

"I was fine."

She tsk'd as she turned me around with a sigh. "You never listen do you?" She asked, leaning in closer to my face.

I shook my head. "No not really."

"Huh. Maybe I should teach you a lesson."

"Maybe you should."

"And maybe I will." She took her finger under my chin, tilting my head up just the slightest to press her soft lips against mine.

I lightly smiled into the kiss as I wrapped my arms around her neck.

"Why must you disobey me, baby? I thought you were my good girl."

"I am. But sometimes I wanna be your slut too. Is that a crime?"

Her eyes lit up for a second as a smirk stretched across her plump lips.

"No, I guess not. And since you wanna be mommy's slut today, I'm gonna treat you like one."

She gripped my throat and pushed me against the wet tile walls. I quietly whimpered, running my hands through her hair blonde hair, I noticed it was cut but that was the last thing I was focusing on right now.

I felt her hand travel down to my pussy as she cupped her hand over it running her middle finger through my folds.

"Aww baby, you're soaked." She coo'd. "Is that for me?"

"Yes, all for you."

"Good. Now princess how many times have I told you not to go out at night without me?" She asked, prodding a finger into my hole.

"Fuck, I don't know."

"Think."

I tried not to focus on her finger inside of me and thought.
"5 times maybe."

"Alright, so that's how many times you're going to cum. Understand?"

She slowly pulled her finger out and pushed it back in as my eyes shut. Which didn't last long as I was lightly slapped across the face.