•Princess Treatment•

G!p Billie- Dom
Jess- Sub
Fluff/Smut

(Billie's not famous in this but she does own like a huge music company so she rich rich)

Jess
I've never had a good relationship, all of them have been toxic in some way. I was either getting abused, I wasn't loved, or I didn't love them. And it sucked.

Until I met Billie.

She must have been sent to me from the gods because she is everything I've ever wanted. She goes above and beyond for me, and I couldn't be more grateful for her.

She treats me like a princess, she waits on me hand and foot and gives me almost everything I want. She spoils me with fancy gifts "just because" and she goes all out for special occasions.

For my birthday last year she literally booked us a trip to Paris.

And of course she's fucking amazing in bed, I don't think I've ever felt so good with someone before. Man or woman. But Billie's special in that area so, I guess that's why it's so good. She comes with the whole package.

I've never been treated so well before, sometimes I think she deserves lots and lots of compensation for the things she does for me. If you get what I mean. But she always makes everything about me.

Like now, it was our anniversary of 3 years and she was literally doing my hair up all fancy like a mother doing her daughters hair for prom. She even bought me a gorgeous dress for the occasion.

"Hey baby?" I asked, looking at her through the mirror.

"Yes princess?"

"Can I ask why you always do these things for me?"

"You ask me that about every other day my love. But I'll keep answering it. Reason number one: I love you. Reason number two: You deserve it, and much more. Reason number three: You're literally an angel sent down from heaven mama, and the shit you went through before me was undeserved. I am simply trying to make up for all the shit that happened. Reason number 4: I like treating you like this, it makes you happy which in turn makes me happy because I get to see that beautiful smile of yours."

"Still you don't have to do all this."

"Oh I know," She mentioned, putting the final touches on my hair. When she was done she grabbed under my chin and titled my head back "But I love doing it." She said, before kissing me sweetly.

I always get butterflies with the way she grabs me so dominantly but with a sweet and soft undertone. Well, sometimes.

"Now, you go in the closet and put on that beautiful dress okay?"

I smiled and nodded and she sent me on my way while she got ready in the guest room.

She wasn't wrong either. The dress was gorgeous, it was a short silky black dress with spaghetti straps and a little skirt like extension. And I had the perfect heels for it.

When Billie came back she helped me put on my heels and stood me in front of the mirror to zip me up.

"What do you think?"

"I think you're the best thing that's ever happened to me."

She smiled at me, wrapping her arms around my waist as she laid her chin on my shoulder.
"Thank you baby but I meant the dress."

"It's gorgeous. It is a tad short though, I feel like if I bent over you could see my entire thong."

"Yeah..that's kinda the point princess." She said, starting to kiss my shoulder and up the side of my neck.