•Milf•

Jess - Sub
Billie - Dom
gxg

Two requests in one cause i'm lowkey lazy and it goes together

Buckle up kids.

Jess

I quickly grabbed my things I needed out of my locker and quickly walked out of the school building, trying to find my friend Cassie as I was going over to her house to work on a project.

I was overjoyed when she agreed to go to her house and do it, not only because she has a really nice house and shit but I lowkey have a crush on her mom.

But Cassie didn't know that and it was gonna stay that way.

If she found out I would never be allowed over again.

"Is your mom home?" I asked, trying to sound casual.

"Yeah, but she won't bother us she'll honestly probably be by the pool the whole time."

I bit back a smile as we pulled up to her house. I tried not to get out to quickly and grab my bags as we walked in.

"Mom, I'm home! Jessie's here too!" Cassie yelled and her mother who honestly looked way too hot for her age walked in from the kitchen.

She was wearing a black bikini with a little playboy bathing suit cover, her hair thrown up in a bun where I could see her gorgeous red roots. I honestly could've came on sight.

"Hi sweetie, hey Jess how are you honey?"

I quickly swallow whatever inappropriate response that wanted to slip out of my
mouth as I smiled.

"Hi Ms. O'Connell, I'm good, thank you."

"Oh, please Jess call me Billie. You're not 12 anymore." She says and I nod my head.

"You girls have a good day?" She asks, leaning on the counter which makes her boobs look even bigger than they already are.

"Yeah, we're just gonna work on a project for chem class."

"Okay, you girls need anything?"

Yeah I need your tongue on my pussy.

"I think we're okay for now. Is it okay if we work down here so we have more room?"

"Of course, as always I'll be by the pool so just come get me if you girls need anything okay?"

We both nod and she flashed a smile before heading out. "Good to see you again Jess." She comments just before she closes the sliding door and I try my best not to blush.

We sit down and I make sure to sit facing the door so I can steal glances as Billie.

"Okay so firstly I think we should..." Cassie begins to explain how we should start our project and I look up just in time to see Billie slip off her bathing suit cover

Holy fuck, how can a woman look this good at almost 40 years old.

I know Cassie mentioned she had her when she was pretty young so, she definitely classifies as a grade A milf.

Her ass jiggles while she walks over to the stereo she has and turns something on before walking into the pool. I can see her face relax as she melts into it before sitting down on the stairs.

God the things I would let that woman do to me.

~

A few hours later and Cassie decided she was gonna go head out to get something for us to eat, I wasn't too hungry so I said I was stay at her place to work on the project.