•Everything You Do•

Jess- Sub
Billie- Dom
gxg

Jess

"Billie I can feel you drilling your eyes into my skull. What is it?" I asked my wife as she leaned against the counter adjacent to me.

"Nothing. I just like watching you."

"Baby I'm cleaning. What could possibly be entertaining about this?"

"I dunno, it's just the way you move I guess." She says, crossing her arms over her chest as she looks me up and down.

"The way I move?"

"Yeah. It's sexy." She shrugs, leaving me confused but curious.

"Imma need you to elaborate."

"I don't know mama, it's just your body. The way you move your hips, the way your face looks when you're focused, the way you breathe. Your torso, your thighs, your hands. Everything about you is just hypnotizing."

"You are so weird." I say, shaking my head

"Hey, you married my weirdness."

"Regardless could you stop staring? It's distracting." I put my stuff down for a moment to turn to her.

"How so?"

"Because I know what you're thinking while you're staring."

"Uh huh, which is?"

"Billie you're looking at me like you wanna devour me."

"And if I do?" She asks, a playful smirk on her face as she walks towards me and puts her hands on my hips.

"Forget it, we have a photo shoot today and the house needs to be cleaned. So cut it out."

"But you look so good."

"Baby I'm in a big t-shirt--your t-shirt and I'm wearing pajama shorts."

"And you look good as hell. I can see your pretty thighs, your curves, and your ass in certain angles. And since this is a V neck I can even see down your shirt, plus it compliments your figure so fucking beautifully."

Truth be told, I love when Billie gets like this. Even though we've been married 6 years she still puts in the same amount if not more effort than she did back when we were dating. The way she was so enamored by me every day made me feel really good, and special.

"You're a perv." I comment, not really meaning it though.

"It's not pervy if we're married, now is it?"

"Either way. It's not happening."

It was so happening. I just didn't want to admit it to myself.

"Oh yeah? Not even if I do this?" She runs her hand under my shirt, gripping my hips to pull me into her.

"No." I say quietly, biting back a smile.

"Uh huh, right. So me doing this--" She says, roaming her hands around my lower half. Gripping at my ass and sliding her hands in between my thighs. "--Isn't turning you on? At all?"

I swallowed thickly as I shook my head, my breathing shallowing out as I could feel my pussy start to leak.

"Right, right. Well you know you're saying it's not doing anything yet your body language is telling me otherwise. Your body is warm, your face is flushed, your thighs are clenched and your biting the insides of your cheek which is all what you do when you're turned on."

Her hands continued to roam, now inching closer and closer to my underwear, her fingers tapping on the insides my thigh.

"We've been together ten years baby. I know you better than you know yourself. And I can bet all the money in the world that your panties are soaked right now."