•Distraction•

Billie- Dom
Jess- Sub
gxg

Jess
Sometimes college really sucked. I sat at my desk in my dorm, completely swamped with school work for exams. I was beyond exhausted but apparently that didn't matter to the professors.

I heard my girlfriends voice causing me to tear my eyes away from my books as she came through the door.
"Knock knock, I brought you some food baby for all your hard work."

"Thank you babe, you're an angel."
She smiled as she leaned down to kiss me before sitting on my bed. She took one look at my face and I could already tell what she was thinking.

"Hey you okay? You look tired." She said, causing me to chuckle.

"I am. I'm mentally exhausted, sleep deprived, stressed. Ugh why did I even go to college!"

"Oh baby come here." She pulled me from my desk chair into her lap, her arms linking around my waist as she layed a gentle kiss to my lips. "I know it's stressful but you love it don't you? Talk to me baby what's going on in that pretty little head of yours?"

"It's just it's exam week and as much I've studied I feel like I should be prepared yet I feel so..un-ready for everything. What if I don't pass them?"

That was one of the main things stressing me out. If I didn't pass these exams my parents would stop paying for me to even go here. My job barely pays enough to rent out an apartment let alone afford college.

"You will. Baby you're like the smartest girl I know. You'll do great on those exams. Come on why don't you take a break? You deserve it." She moved my hair to the side before letting her lips press to my neck. Right onto my pulse point. I gasped lowly my hands going behind her neck.

"Billie-"

"Shhh, let me help relieve some of that stress baby." Her hands crept under my shirt, fumbling with my breasts before completely pulling it off.

She admired my top half for a brief second before letting her lips meet my breasts leaving gentle yet passionate kisses on them. My hands went to the back of her head running my hands through her hair.

"Mhm, baby you know sex won't solve all my problems." I said lowly, heavy breaths falling from my lips.

"Who said this was a solution? I'm simply giving you a distraction. A very...very nice distraction."
Her hands went down to grip my ass, slightly rocking my hips back and forth against her thigh.

"Fuck- Baby..I have to study." I whispered, though I made no effort to stop her from what she was doing.

"You can study later mama. Right now I'm gonna take care of you."

"Mm, I hate how persuasive you can be sometimes." I pulled her face up and we engaged in a fiery kiss. I felt her smile into it, knowing she won. Her hands ran down my back I'm sure leaving trails of scratches.

She flipped me over onto my back, snatching off her shirt before leaning down to lock lips with me once more. Her hand traveled down to undo the string of my sweatpants before sliding them off my legs.

Pulling away from the kiss her hands go back to massage my tits, her eyes scanning my face.

She smirks as she watches my reaction, crawling further down until she's flat on her stomach between my legs.

My underwear comes off and one of her arms goes around my waist to hold my hips as the other spreads my lower lips apart. Staring up at me she begins to peck her lips around my pussy. I let out a short breath when she kisses directly on my clit.

She moves her hair out of the way before sliding her tongue through my folds. I cursed quietly to myself at the feeling. She repeated this motion in various different ways before she dipped her tongue into my entrance.

I moaned, my hips rose just a bit but not long after she harshly forced them down causing me to whimper.

Her head moved vigorously up and down, the feeling of her nose brush against my clit each time was driving me insane.

I felt myself get closer causing my breathing to increase. Billie took notice and not long after I felt two fingers enter me pumping at a steady pace.

I felt her kissing back up my stomach before placing a soft kiss to my lips.

She curled her fingers against my spot making my back slightly arch off the bed and my eyes squeeze shut. My moans got louder causing Billie to quietly shush me.

When I tightened around her fingers I felt her take my hand into her own, something she's always done in these circumstances making me feel very loved.

My mouth hung open as sporadic moans came out with each breath. My eyes squeezed shut as my back arched off the bed.

When I met the bed again I felt her move the baby hairs out of my face, then her lips pressing into my forehead making me lightly smile.

She slowly pulled her fingers out though soon after I felt them harshly rubbing my clit in tight circles causing me to gasp and throw my head back.

My hand grasped onto Billie's arm from the overstimulation, heavy and sharp breaths escaping my mouth.

It didn't take long for me to cum again, though this time Billie had to cover my mouth to keep me quiet.

Coming down from my high I took it upon myself to move Billie's hand away. Telling her I was done.

"Feel better now?" She asked softly. I smiled and nodded my head.

"I do, it was a very nice distraction thank you baby."

"You know according to google, sex is supposed to relive stress." She said smiling, throwing a blanket over our bodies.

"Well it definitely did, now shush and cuddle me, I'm sleepy."

Before I fell asleep I heard her whisper something and place a gentle kiss to my head.

"You'll do great on your exams. I love you so much baby."

♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎

A/N: this book is almost at 10k READSSS WTF

how do y'all like this shit-

Anyway tell me your favorite chapter i wanna know

Stay hydrated, stay beautiful, stay safe and above all stay horny🦋🦋🦋🦋