•First Time•

G!p Billie- Dom
Jess- Virgin Sub

Jess
Me and Billie have been dating for about 2 years now, and we haven't had sex yet. Mainly because of me. I feel like I'm ready but I'm not sure. Billie was on the couch in a sleeveless shirt and boxers playing her video games. Needless to say she looked sexy as fuck and it made me feel some type of way.

"Hey, um Billie?"

"Wassup mama?" She asked. Not looking away from her game.

"I need to talk to you, like kinda seriously." She immediately paused her game and gave me her full attention.

"What is it baby? Are you okay?" She scooted closer to me and took my hands in hers.

"How did you know you were ready...to like..have sex?" I asked shyly. She blew out a breath as she scrunched her eyebrows, thinking.

"I don't really know how to explain it. I just kinda new? Like...you can feel it you know? You don't know how you know but you just do, does that make sense baby?"

"No yeah. I-I get it.." my sentence trailed off as I started picking at my lip. I'm pretty sure Billie knew what was going through my mind.

"Jessie...do you think you're ready to have sex?" She asked. I took a deep breath as I nodded my head. Billie cupped my face in her hands.

"Are you absolutely sure that you're ready?" I nodded my head again.

"Words. I need words babygirl." That sentence alone turned me on more than I'd like to admit.

"Yes, I'm sure. I'm ready." She lightly smiled as she gave me a short kiss. She took my hand and led us to our bedroom. She sat me in her lap on the bed.

"I'm gonna ask you one more time. You're sure?"

"Yes." Was all I said. She took my face in her hands and brought me down for a kiss. We've made out plenty of times so this wasn't knew to me. After about 2 minutes of us heatedly making out she pulled back.

"Can I take this off?" She tugged at the bottom of my shirt. My heart started beating fast, she was about to see me completely naked for the first time.

"Yeah." She slowly removed my shirt, my arms immediately going to cover myself.

She sighed sadly as she gently took my wrists and pulled my arms away from my body. She eyed my figure, lightly smiling at my body.

"Fuck, you're so beautiful." She mumbled. I blushed hard. Her lips met my neck, attacking it with kisses. My breath hitched and my hands went to her hair, tangling my fingers in it. She found my sweet spot rather quickly and started sucking lightly on it, making me let out a small moan.

Her lips traveled down to my chest, which I was extremely insecure about. I'm assuming Billie noticed my heartbeat cause she pulled back.

"Baby, are you okay? Your heart's beating really fast."

"Yeah, I'm just..nervous." I said.

"Do you wanna stop?" She asked.

"No no I just...I'm really insecure about my chest." I fiddled with my hands nervously.

"Okay, well for the record I think you're beautiful either way. But you can keep this on babygirl, you don't have to take it off." She told me. I thought for a moment before I took a deep breath and slowly reached behind me to unclip my bra.

"No, I trust you," I whispered. She took my bra off my shoulders, her eyes and face practically lighting up.

"Damn," she cupped my breasts in her hands, laying gentle kisses on each of them. She attached her mouth to my nipple, her tongue swirling around it. I moaned at the new sensation, feeling my core heat up rather quickly.