•Bratty•

G!p Billie- Dom
Jess-18, Bratty Sub

Jess
Me and Bil were at a party one of her friends were hosting, I insisted that I didn't wanna go but she dragged me along anyways.

I stood behind her with a drink in one hand, the other one clasped tightly around hers. She stood talking to her friends, occasionally giving my hand a squeeze letting me know she wasn't going anywhere. I wasn't a very social person so I just stood awkwardly.

At one point I got tired of doing nothing and decided to go refill my drink.

"I'll be right back!" I shouted over the music.

"Where you goin mamas?" She asked. I shook my cup and she nodded her head. "Stay where I can see you baby!" She shouted as I walked away.

I sat down at the mini bar.

"Water please." I was already tipsy and I did not want to go home drunk. I sat at the bar drinking my glass of water, Billie stealing an occasional glance, making sure she could see me.

A girl walked up to me, around my age. She was fairly cute.

"Hey gorgeous, whatchu doin up here alone?" She asked flirtatiously. She took a seat next to me.

"Oh um my girlfriend dragged me here, she's over there with her friends." I pointed in the direction Billie was in, though she wasn't looking at me, I rolled my eyes as I turned back around.

"Doesn't seem like she's too interested in you, why don't you come with me I could show you a good time." She winked at me as her hand slowly slid up my thigh.

I turned around to see Billie staring the both of us down, an angry expression on her face. I decided to play along. Angry Billie is such a turn on, plus she always fucks me the best when she's mad.

"Hmm I don't know if my girlfriend would like that." I said seductively.

"She doesn't have to know anything. I don't even think she's paying attention to you anyway." She moved her hand up my thigh a little more, that's when Billie came up and grabbed her arm.

"Keep your hands off my girl." She harshly threw the girls hand down.

"Doesn't seem like she even wants—"

"Shut the fuck up! You don't even know her, you don't know what she wants. So take your little purse and get the fuck away from her before I drag you away." I lightly smiled at her from behind. Watching as the girl grabbed her things and left.

"What the fuck was that?" She asked angrily.

"You weren't giving me the attention I wanted so I decided to get it from someone else." I said sassily. Being a brat was so much fun, plus I know Billie secretly loves it when I'm bratty.

Her face relaxed as she raised an eyebrow at me. She calmly took my drink and set it aside. She put her hands on my thighs as she leaned forward, looking me straight in the eyes.

"I think someone needs an attitude adjustment, princess." She said raspily. Luckily there wasn't many people by the bar. "What do you think? Hm?" She squeezed my thighs as she got closer to my face. I said nothing as I just looked at her.

"Not gonna talk now? You had a lot to say 5 seconds ago. The little brat doesn't have anything to say now, huh?" My breathing started getting heavier, I licked over my lips.

She harshly grabbed my wrist and dragged me upstairs to one of the spare bedrooms and locked the door

She brought me over to the bed and sat me down in her lap. She took my shirt off, and my skirt. She was very calm and it was starting to scare me.