•Enemies to Lovers Pt2•

G!p Billie- Dom
Jess- Sub

Another kind of short story and for reference, Billie is 5'7 in this and Jess is 5'4

Billie
"Hi pretty girl."
Jess jumps as she opens her locker, not knowing I was hiding on the other side of them

"Jesus Bil, do you mind?"

"Do you have my money?" I ask with a smirk, they shake their head and hand it to me as I hand them the stash in a disguised mini pringles container.

"Always a pleasure doin business with you baby."

"I wish you would stop calling me that." She says as she closes her locker.

"Why? I thought you liked it, you always blush when I do."

"Because we're not dating."

"No, but we're fucking. Which is close enough." I shrug and I hear them sigh before mumbling something under their breath.

"You wanna come over after school?" I ask, changing the subject.

"I can't, I have work to do."

"Oh come on, just for a bit. We can get high together." I say in a singsong voice and I see a small smile creep onto their face.

"Alright fine, a few hours."

"Great, I'll pick you up after your last class. Bye baby." I say on purpose and I see them blush before they turn around and walk off to class and I have the pleasure of watching their ass in their shorts.

~

The car ride was surprisingly silent, mostly on Jessie's end as she barely even looked at me for more than half a second. It continued when we got to my house and went to my room as she sat as far away from me on the bed as possible.

"Jess, I'm not gonna bite you. I mean unless you're into that." I joke, trying to lighten the somewhat tense mood they've created.

I lighted the blunt and seeing as how she was seemingly in a mood I let them have the first hit.

"You good?"

"Yeah, why?" They say, passing it to me.

"You're quiet. You just seem like you got something on your mind."

"If I do?" They cross their arms as they look at me, seemingly angry.

"Well do you wanna talk about it or something?"

"Why do you care? It's not like you're my girlfriend." They snap

"Why do you keep saying that?"

"Cause it's the truth." They shrug.

"Okay well I think we're both aware that we're not dating so why do you keep bringing it up? And why are you kind of being an asshole right now?"

She shook her head and sighed. "It's just easier."

"Than what? I'm just tryna be nice here, Jess but if something is going on then I would appreciate it if you just told me instead of copping an attitude."

"It's easier than admitting to myself that I have feelings for you, okay!" She yells, slamming her hands down on the bed.

I froze and she heaves a deep breath, crossing her arms back.

"I thought that if I kept saying it to myself and out loud that I would finally get it through my head that we aren't dating and we never will date because I know that you're not the relationship type." She grabs the blunt out of my hand as she walks over to my window.