•Questioning•

Billie- Switch
Jess- Switch
gxg

Jess
"Jess? You there shorty?" Billie snapped her fingers in front of my face, taking me out of my trance.

"What? Yeah sorry."

God I did it again. For the last couple months I've been questioning so many things about myself, including my sexuality.

"You good?"

"Yeah I'm okay, sorry I just I got a lot on my mind."

"Well what's going on? You wanna talk to me about it?"

How was I even supposed to begin to tell her about it when I don't even know what's happening myself.

"Uh it's kinda difficult to explain honestly."

"I'm a good listener. C'mon shorty spill it."
She adjusted her position to sit cross cross in front of me. Giving me her undivided attention.

"I mean I don't know I guess I'm just second guessing a lot of things."
I sat across from her as I nervously fidgeted with my fingers

"Okay like what? If you don't mind me asking."

"When did you first know you liked girls?"
I asked. Catching her by surprise. She took a second to think.

"I don't know honestly, I kinda always knew, I guess, like in a way. Pretty sure it was when I saw my first pair of tits holy fuck I will never forget that day." She laughed making my face turn red.

"Are you blushing? That's cute." She said
Which of course made me turn more red.

"So you think you like girls?" She asked me. Catching me by surprise this time.

I struggled to find words, stuttering over my sentences.

"Hey, it's okay if you don't know. But I think I have an idea to help you find out, if you're comfortable with it."

She waited for my okay before she lightly smiled. Then started to take off her shirt.

My eyes widened when she was left in her bra and skirt. Her tits were fucking huge, making me involuntarily lick over my lips.

"You wanna touch em?"

"What?"
I asked in shock though I heard her quite clearly the first time.

"Do you want to touch them?"
She asked again, slowly crawling towards me before taking her place on my lap. She took my hand and placed it on top of her breast making my breath hitch.

I gently caressed the top of her breasts getting more comfortable with it by the second. Eventually starting to massage them in my hands, she let out light moans as I did so.

"You have amazing tits." I whispered softly, looking up at her I caught sight of her taking her bottom lip between her teeth.

"So? You think you're into girls yet?"

"I don't know, I think I need to do some more experimenting." I crept my hand up her thigh, just barely brushing under her skirt. "Could you help me out?"

She smiled, leaning down to kiss me. Once, twice, then a 3rd time until we were fully making out on her bed.

My hands slipped under her skirt to grip her ass, giving it a small squeeze making her lightly moan into the kiss. She unbuttoned my flannel before pulling it off my shoulders running her hands down my front. Crawling off my lap she started placing kisses along my collarbone up to my neck.