•Who do you belong to•

Billie- Dom
Jess- Sub
gxg

Billie

It was me and my baby's 3 year anniversary, I wanted to do something special for her so I told her I was taking her out for dinner. It was almost time to go so I shouted from the bottom of the stairs.

"Jessie! You ready yet, we're gonna be late for our reservations baby!"

"Alright, I'm coming!" She said as she came down the stairs.

When she came down the stairs it was like everything was in slow motion, she was wearing this sexy low cut dress that had a slit up the side of her right leg. I didn't realize I was staring when they walked over to me.

"Close your mouth Bil, you'll get flies." They giggled.

I smiled at her outfit. "Damn Jess, you look sexy as hell in that dress baby." I looked her up and down as I licked over my lips. "If we didn't have any reservations I would say let's stay home." I gave her a quick but passionate kiss while my hands went down to her ass and gave it a little smack making her gasp.

"Alright mama, lets bounce we gotta go"

Jess
The whole car ride I couldn't stop staring at Bil, she looked so fucking good and I wanted more than anything for her to turn the car around and fuck the shit out of me until I couldn't walk anymore.

"Close your mouth mama, you'll get flies." Billie said with slight smirk, god I wanna kiss that smirk right off her face, repeating my statement from earlier. When we got to the restaurant Billie came over and opened my door for me and we walked into the restaurant hand in hand.

"I have a reservation." She told the hostess.

"Okay, name under reservation?" She said not so subtlety checking Billie out.

"Eilish." She told her with a blank stare. She showed us to our table, shortly after our waitress came over to us.

"What can I get you ladies to drink today?" She said facing me completely. I looked over at Billie and I could already see her getting jealous.

"I'll have a lemonade please." I told her slightly leaning over, exposing a small bit of my cleavage.

"And you?" She asked Billie, not even looking up from her note pad. Billie was staring daggers into my head as she spoke.

"Just a water please."

"Okay I'll have that right out to y'all in a few." Then she left but not before giving me a wink and a flirty smile.

Billie
I know damn well this bitch did not just wink at my fucking girlfriend. I looked at Jess.

"I saw that."

"Saw what baby?" She shrugged.

I chuckled under my breath. "You know what I'm talking about mama." I said while looking directly into her eyes.

"What? I was just being nice." She said innocently, like nothing had happened, I scoffed at her and shook my head.

"Yeah and almost showed her your fucking tits in the process."