•Keep Trying Pt2•

Requested :)

Billie
"Babe! Have you seen my pants?" I shouted to my wife from our closet.

"Which ones?" She shouted back.

"The super cute one's that I bought literally two weeks ago! I wanna wear them."

"I haven't seen them my love. Why don't you just wear another pair, does it have to be those?"

"Those are the only one's that fit me right now!" I whined and grumbled as I threw another pair of pants onto the floor.

I was currently 5 months along into my pregnancy and boy has it been a trip. None of my clothes fit anymore, I'm hormonal, everything hurts and my boobs are constantly sore.

"I'm sure you have other cute maternity clothes that fit my love." Jess said as they walked into the closet.

I was on the floor surrounded by a pile of pants, i probably looked like a maniac.

"No I don't. They all look like 80's grandmother church dresses."

"Okay so I'll take you shopping, no big deal."

"It is a big deal! I really like those pants." I fell into their arms as I whined in annoyance. They laughed as they kissed my head.

"I'm sure they're here somewhere princess, it's not like they walked away. Calm down baby."

"What have I told you about telling me to calm down! You never tell a pregnant person to calm down!"

Jess put their hands on my very hot cheeks. "Billie. Relax, you're getting worked up again love."

Ever since I've entered my second trimester I have a tendency to get worked up over small things.

I sighed. "I'm sorry. I just really liked those pants." I said with a pout.

"I'm sure they're here somewhere and if they're not then we will go to every store and find them okay?"

"You promise?"

"I promise love."

"Okay. I love you so much."

"I love you too princess."

She kissed away my pout and we sat there cuddling on our closet floor for about 5 minutes.

"Can we get food?" I asked, looking up at her.

"Of course we can, what would our little bundle of royalty like?"

Instead of using gendered terms like prince or princess for our baby, Jess has started to use bundle of royalty as a replacement. I thought it was the cutest thing in the world.

"Hmm, burritos." I said with a smile.

"You always want burritos."

"Hey, it's not me, it's them."

She rolls her eyes. "Whatever, c'mon lets go order it."

"Wait, can you make them? I like the way you do 'em."

They smiled. "Sure baby, but you have dishes tonight."

"Deal. Now help me up."

Jess helped me up off the ground and shoved all the pants to the side, saying they would take care of it later and we both headed into the kitchen as Jess started dinner.

I sat down at the table since I was able to sit atop the counter like I used to.

"Who do you think they'll look more like?" I asked as I held my hands over my growing stomach.