•Lovers Trio•

G!p Billie- Dom
Jess, Kendra- Subs
✨requested✨

Billie
Me, Jess and our friend Kendra all laid on Jess's bed watching a movie. Well I was watching it while Kendra and Jessie texted each other back and forth.

"Okay, what are you two texting about? You're literally in the same room." I spoke after a few moments.

"I don't think she'd want to, Jess. You know how much she loves you." Kendra spoke lowly.

"She'll do it, I can get her too."

"What is going on?"
Jess got up out of my arms to face me.

"So baby," She started off, "Me and Ken have...a question." She said, twirling a strand of my hair around her finger.

I looked from Kendra to Jess confused.
"Okay?"

"How would you feel if the three of us...maybe did something together?"

"'Something' as in what exactly?"

"You know, have some...'fun' together." She hinted, mischief laced behind her voice.
I immediately shook my head.

"No. Absolutely not."

She pouted.
"What why not?"

"Cause I said so."

"That's not a good enough reason."

I took her hand telling Kendra to give us a minute as I took her to the bathroom.

"Come on Billie please? It'll be fun." Jess begged.

"No Jessie. I don't want anyone but me to see you like that, you know that."

"Oh come on, please baby? It's only Kendra it's not like it's someone you don't know."

I held my stance, shaking my head again. She pouted more as she ran her hands through my hair slightly pulling my head back.

"Please baby? For me?" She pouted.

"Nope. No, not happening."

"Come on baby, please? Pretty please? Pretty please with my pretty titties that you love on top?"

My eyes flashed down to her exposed chest as she leaned forward enough for me to be able to gaze down her shirt.

I sighed, inevitably giving in.
"Would it make you happy, angel?"

"Yes. It would make me very happy."

I sighed, though it sounded more like a groan.
"Okay. Alright I'll do it."

"Yay! Thank you baby, I love you." She squealed happily as she peppered my cheek with kisses.

"Yeah, yeah okay, alright enough. But I am gonna set some rules and boundaries, I don't need Ken getting carried away with what's mine."

I took Jess's hand going out into the living room and without saying a word I took Kens hand and led them both to me and Jess's 'play room' as I heard both of them giggle behind me with excitement.

"Alright this is how things are gonna work. Both of you are going to do exactly what I say, when I say it. Kendra, do not touch her in any way unless you have my permission, Jess same to you. Do you both understand?"

Both of them said yes and I grinned at their instant compliance.

"Good. So I'm gonna start out nice, Jess take of Kendras clothes. Then Kendra you take off Jessie's clothes."

I went into our closet to get a few things. I removed my shirt and pants myself as I walked back out.

3rd person
Jess and Kendra watched with anticipation as Billie came back out of the closet with some rope and tied Kendras wrists together.