•My Vampire Girlfriend•

Billie- Dom
Jess- Sub
gxg, fluff, light smut

I was sitting at home in my room doing my homework when I felt a gust of wind blow in from my open window.

"Hello Billie." I say with a smile.

"Hello my darling, I've missed you."

"You saw me two days ago love."

"Well when you're immortal a few days can feel like years ago." She says, wrapping her arms around my shoulders as her nose grazes my neck, breathing in my scent.

"Mmm, you smell so good baby." She says, gently staring to kiss around my neck.

"I always smell good to you. Now stop distracting me I'm trying to work." I push my shoulder against her but it does nothing, seeing as how she's probably ten times as strong as I was.

"Can't I have just a little bit?"

"What do you not eat until you come and see me?"

"I do. It's just different, yours is fresh and it's the perfect mixture of sweetness and bitterness. Its addicting."

Billie swore off drinking live human blood since she turned, instead she vowed to only drink the blood of those who were either dying or already dead. She also happens to work in a hospital so it has its advantages.

She kept kissing around my neck, sliding her hands into my shirt.

The truth is, I was just as addicted to Billie as she was to me. Something about her stupid vampire pheromones drove me crazy, especially when she was this close to me.

"Come on love, why don't you take a little break?"

She moves my hair away from my neck gently kissing over my vein.

"I hate you so much sometimes you know that?"

"Oh I know, but you keep coming back to me don't you?"

"I can't help it. I'm in love with you." I say quietly

"And I'm in love with you."

"So why won't you turn me?"

Ever since I met Billie when I was 18 all I've wanted was for her to make me like her so we could be together but her answer every time I've asked is

"Baby we've talked about this. I am not condemning you to this life for eternity. It's not as fun as it seems."

"I don't care how fun it is or how fun it isn't. All I want is you." I say, turning around in my chair

"And you have me my love."

"But I want you forever."

"I know but this is no life. This is an enternal suffering sentence. Do you know what it means to live forever? It means you have to watch everyone you love and everyone you care about die. It can get very lonely after the first 50 years."

"It doesn't have to be. If you turn me then you'll never have to watch me die."

She looked into my eyes and saw my desperation and she sighed.

"Alright. I'll think about it, after all you're still very young. You're only 23."

"It's older than you." I say as I stand up, wrapping my arms around her shoulders.

"Baby I stopped aging physically when I turned 21. Technically i'm 125."

"Well maybe I shouldn't be dating such an old woman. It's pedophilic." I joke making her smile.