•Angels and Devils•

Billie- Dom
Jess- Sub
gxg

unedited

Jess
"Baby, I'm sure you look fine, now can you please open the door?" I pleaded to my girlfriend inside of your bathroom.

She's been in there for 10 minutes trying on a halloween costume.

"No, I look stupid. My tits are too big for this dress and my ass is literally hanging out."

"That's literally the whole point baby, you're a devil. It's supposed to be scandalous. Can you open the door so I can see it please?"

We were supposed to be going to a Halloween party in an hour as an Angel and Devil but I have a feeling we might be late.

"No, I'm taking it off."

"If you open the door, I'll let you top tonight."

Almost immediately the door unlocked and swung open.

"Really?"

My eyes almost bulged out of my head. Her tits definitely were spilling out of the cup and I just knew if she bent over I would be able to see her entire ass. Just from when she opened the door I saw how her tits jiggled from side to side.

I lifted my hand and made a circle with my finger telling her to turn around. She did as told and slowly turned around, her back facing me.

I could practically see the outline of her ass through the thin fabric, seeing as how she was wearing a thong.

"God damn baby. You look fucking amazing."

"I look like a fucking high school slut." She stated blankly.

I rolled my eyes as I placed my hands on her hips.

"That's the point baby. You're a devil, you're supposed to look super slutty and sexy and...fuckable." I dragged my finger down her chest, stopping at the waistband of her thong.

"Stop it. I know what you're doing."

"And what might that be?" I asked as I slowly backed her up into the bathroom counter.

"That thing you do when you wanna fuck my brains out."

"Well I can't help that my girlfriend looks hot as hell."

Her butt hit the counter and her breathing got more visible as she stared at my lips. "You know you're not acting like an angel right now." She whispered.

"Do you have a problem with that?"

She shook her head softly.

"You know I think...we can skip that Halloween party and have our own fun. What do you think?"

"I think we can do that."

I smiled and leaned in to kiss her but she put a finger to my lips.

"Only if I get to top like you said."

"Deal."

We instantly locked lips, our tongues finding their way into each other's mouths. Billie switched our positions and hoisted me up onto the counter, gripping my hips as our chests pressed together.

She snuck her hands under my white silk dress and pulled off my underwear, pushing up my dress to my waist as she got down onto her knees.

She kissed my inner thighs a couple times, wrapping her arms around my legs to keep me in place as she started her skilled work with her tongue.

Billie was always one to have amazing pussy eating skills, always driving me to have the most insane orgasms ever. She was also one to thoroughly enjoy overstimulation, whether she was giving it or receiving it.