•First Time Pt2•

G!p Billie- Dom
Jess- Sub

Jess
As I sat on the couch watching TV, waiting for Bil to get home from the gym I couldn't help but let my mind wander back to a few months ago. When Billie took my virginity.

Her hands roaming my body, her lips attacking my neck. I felt a rising heat growing between my legs, causing me to squeeze my thighs together.

I decided to give her a call. It rang for what felt like forever before she picked up.

"Hey mamas," she spoke out of breath.

"Hi Bil, what are you doing?" I asked.

"Baby I'm at the gym, you know that." She chuckled.

"Yeah about that, could you maybe...end the session early today and come home. Like now?" I asked suggestively.

"Uh huh and why is that mama?" I could practically hear the smirk playing at her mouth.

"I'll explain when you get here just please come home, it's an emergency." I begged, my inner sub coming out just a tad.

"Mama I'll be home in an hour, it can't wait?"

"No baby I..I need you home now. Please baby?" I begged more.

"I'll be there in 15." With that she hung up and I smiled triumphantly.

~

When she walked through the door my need for her only increased. Her hair in a messy bun, wearing a loose sleeveless shirt.

She threw her keys into the catch bowl, dropping her stuff.

I got up walking over to her, placing my arms around her shoulders, hers going around my waist.

"So," she greeted me with a kiss, "What's your emergency that you had to call me out of the gym?" She inquired.

"Well..do you remember that 'thing' we did a few months ago?" I asked. I lightly ran my fingertips up and down her arms.

"If you're talking about what I think you're talking about then yes I do." She smirked.

"Well I've just been thinkin' about it you know. Do you think that maybe...we could do it again?" I spoke lightly.

Before I knew it my back was slammed against the front door as Billie's lips met mine in a heated kiss.

"I was wondering when you were gonna ask that." She took my hand, taking me up the stairs and into the bedroom.

Her lips attacked my neck, showering it in harsh kisses.

"Baby," I pulled on the back of her hair "Mark me. Make me yours."

Her smirk grew as she went to work on my neck, small whimpers leaving my mouth.

She tugged at the bottom of my shirt, asking for it off. I hastily pulled it off, throwing it to the ground.

She pulled back to ask a question.

"Now if you remember last time I said next time I might not be as gentle. But I also don't wanna do anything you're uncomfortable with, so do you want gentle or do you want rough?" She asked, cupping my face.