•Party•

Fluff

TW: Talks of r@pe/SA

(writing this for educational and awareness purposes)

Billie
"Jessie baby I told you not to get wasted."

"I am not wasted! I'm just a little drunk okay? Jus a lil bit."

"Okay judging by the slur of your words I wanna say you're pretty wasted. You forget how lightweight you are my love. But stay where you are okay baby? I'm on my way."

"Nooooo wait I wanted to try this like lemonade mixed with vodka thing and--"

Before she could say anything I interrupted her cause I knew some of my friends were with her and they were watching her. They were always the party people, not me so I told them to keep an eye on her.

"Okay, hey Zoe? Yeah keep her away from the drinks please, I'll be there in 15."

I hung up the phone and sighed. I loved this girl but she gives me so much anxiety when she goes to parties. Jessie forgets how much of a lightweight she is, she honestly could get black out drunk over like 3 drinks.

Once I made it to the party I texted Zoe where she was and when I didn't get a reply I groaned and made my inside the house in search for my girlfriend. Although I found Zoe before her and that's when I got worried.

"Zoe, what the hell? I told you to watch her!"

"She said she had to pee!" She defended, pointing towards the nearest bathroom.

"Well you should've gone with her!" I say as I storm off in that direction to look for her.

I asked people around if they seen here and surprisingly no one has. I tried calling her and texting her but I'm sure her phones dead if not lost somewhere. I swear to god if she's hurt imma kill her and Zoe.

I finally found her passed out in a room with half her clothes off which worried me even more cause anything could have happened to her to get her like that.

"Oh god." I whispered to myself as I rushed over to her. First I took off my jacket to cover her up a bit before trying to wake her.

"Okay, come on baby. You're alright, wake up babygirl come on." I gently slap her cheek and shake her shoulders until her eyes fluttered open.

"Mmm, Billie?"

"Yeah, I'm right here love. Are you okay? What happened?" I ask, gently moving her so I could get her dressed.

"Mm, this guy. He touched me. Oh god, baby he touched me." Her eyes welled up with tears and I could definitely tell she was a bit sobered up now. But still pretty drunk.

"Where? Where did he touch you?"

"On my chest and my stomach. He kept tryna kiss me but I wouldn't let him. I think he put his hands down my pants and I wanted to stay conscious but I just couldn't, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." She almost fell over on her side but I quickly grabbed her shoulders and sat her back up

She was pretty hysterical and understandably so, so I gently cupped her face in my hands.

"Hey, no, no. It's not your fault."

"It is, I always over drink."

"No, listen baby. You're gonna be okay. We're gonna get you home and imma take good care of you. And I'll kill whoever did this to you."

As I finished getting her dressed and ignoring her drunk whines and mumbles, I picked her up and carried her through the house and down to my car, setting her in the backseat so she could lay down. I grabbed a blanket from my trunk and gently laid it over her body.