•Jealousy, Jealousy•

G!p Billie- Dom
Jessie- Sub

Jealous Billie, bratty/tease Jessie, big mommy kink, slapping, choking, spanking, throat fucking, manhandling kind of, but also sweet aftercare and during care? idk , this one is LONG

jessie

I sighed for the umpteenth time as I stood by Billie conversing with her friends at some other award show she had attended and dragged me along with to.

Since she's gotten off tour, her schedule has been packed with these things. The first few times was great and I loved to go along her, but this is like the 6th one we've gone to this week, and it's only Wednesday. I was exhausted and I couldn't understand how Billie wasn't.

"Billie, are we done yet?" I ask. The show was over, everyone had performed gotten their awards, made their speeches and did the whole thing. But Billie was always an after party kind of girl so here we were.

"We just got here, love."

"I know, but I'm tired and my feet hurt."

"Well why don't you change your shoes baby? You know I always pack an extra pair of flats for you."

"Because I wanna go home and lay in the bed. With you for once." I say, making her chuckle a tad awkwardly in front of her friends as she excused us, bringing me over to a corner.

"What was that?"

"That was me being tired. I want to go." I say, crossing my arms.

"We've barely been here in hour, mama."

"Yes, well the show was nearly 5, and we've been a million of these since tour. So excuse me if I wanted to relax in my own home, in my own fucking bed more than a few fucking hours every day." I argue and I can see her hesitation to fully correct me considering we were in public

"You watch your mouth when you talk to me."

"Can't you just take me home and come back?"

"Drive the entire hour back and forth? No, absolutely not. What I can do is get you a blanket and pillow from the trunk and you can sleep in the car until I'm ready if you'd like."

"Did you not hear me the first time? Sorry I guess I wasn't clear," I slightly step forward so our faces are closer. "I. Want. To go. Home." I say at an annoying pace.

Billie wasn't one to tolerate my attitude, ever. So the fact that I was giving her mouth in a space this public and exposed only fed into her anger and annoyance. I could tell by the way she sighed deeply and ran her hands over her face.

I smiled to myself as I thought of something that would definitely get me home quick.

"What if I got someone else to take me home?"

"What?"

"You know, just ask someone else. I'm sure I can find someone who doesn't wanna be here as much as I do and will kindly drop me off." I say, changing my tone to a more sweet and teasing one.

"Yeah, I bet I could find someone pretty too, who will cuddle me to sleep instead of spending all night working."

She was quiet as I continued to batter her, only making the situation worse for myself when we got home. Her posture changed, and she was now standing completely straight up. It was kind of a turn on almost.

"What about Odessa? You know her, I bet she'd be happy to take me home."

She chuckled. Chuckled at me, shaking her head as she put her hands in her pockets.