•Little Miss Perfect•

G!p Billie- Dom
Jess- Sub

Jess
I carefully made my way to my locker trying to avoid the large crowds. Mainly one crowd in particular.

Billie O'Connell and her little gang of delinquents. They were constantly getting in trouble and breaking rules left and right. I don't know how they're not suspended or even expelled yet.

She also happened to be one of the most popular teenagers at school, known for her reputation of pulling both guys and girls and then breaking their hearts. She was known as the typical 'bad girl' in school so I made sure to steer clear of her.

I was the total opposite. I was what's known as a 'goodie-two-shoes.' And a nerd, a geek, a social outcast, basically any stereotypical name that a girl with glasses has. That was me.

As I was grabbing my books for my next class I felt a pair of eyes on me and I turned my head to find Billie glaring into my soul like she wanted to fucking murder me. It sent chills down my spine as I tore my eyes away from her gaze.

She was extremely intimidating; it made me weak in the knees sometimes. I told myself not to catch feelings for her cause of her reputation, but so far I wasn't doing so well. I was always dozing off during study hall thinking of how badly I wanted her in between my legs.

It's funny, if people knew what went on inside my head they would not call me the names that they do.

Billie
I watched as Jessie grabbed things out of her locker. I couldn't take my eyes off her, with her little schoolgirl skirt. God I wanted to get under that skirt so fucking bad.

The bell rung as she and all the others scurried off to class but I stayed behind. We had a project we were supposed to be working on but there's no way in hell that I'm doing that shit.

I made my way to a certain supply closet looking for cigarettes. I know one janitor keeps them in here somewhere. Once I found them I lit one up as I sat down on the floor.

I forgot how many classes I skipped but around 2pm I heard the scurry of feet and suddenly the door opened and in stepped none other than little miss perfect herself.

She gasped when she saw me as I smirked.

"Well, hello there."

"What are you doing in here?" She asked.

I held up the cigarette as she nodded her head.

"What are you doin in here shorty?"

She pointed to the notebooks, clearly trying to avoid eye contact. I got up off the ground as she grabbed a notebook and tried to leave quickly but I closed the door before she could fully open it.

"What's the rush?"

"I have class, and unlike you I actually want to graduate next year so could you please move?" She asked, passive aggressively.

I snorted as I smirked.
"You're cute."

"What?"

"I said you're cute. Is that a crime miss church girl?"

She didn't say anything and just looked at me. Probably the longest she's ever held eye contact with me.

I saw her visibly swallow nervously as her breathing pattern changed.

"Huh. You like being complimented don't you?"

"Everyone likes being complimented." She said obviously.

Though I smirked and shook my head.
"Nah. You like it. Huh pretty girl?"

She licked over her lips as her breathing got a bit heavier making me smirk. I backed her up against the wall as my hand brushed just below her skirt.