•Livestream•

Jess- Sub
Billie- Dom
gxg, requested

Jess

Billie settled down on the bed and and set up her phone for the livestream she had promised her fans last week while I sat in the desk chair across the room, ready to join the stream and cause a bit of mischief while I was at it.

She opened the stream and I was of course one of the first to join along with thousands of others. She greeted the fans as they poured in, a smile on her face.

I waited for things to settle a little before typing something out. Something slick that I knew it would go unnoticed by the fans, but not by Billie.

jessiebennet
hi mommy :)

I saw her look at me from the bed with a smirk, she licked her bottom lip before turning her attention back to the stream. Answering some questions that were popping up, at least ones that were appropriate.

While she was occupied with the live I went into our closet and stripped down into one of her favorite sets. And one of mine too if we're being honest.

I typed up another comment, a little more...risky if you will as I walked out.

jessiebennet
your baby misses you mommy. come play with her ;)

She looked up at me right as I walked out of the closet and her jaw dropped slightly as she raked over my figure. I smiled innocently and started walked across the room, nothing major but I knew it was affecting her.

She cleared her throat and turned her attention back to the stream, or tried to at least. She kept glancing at me whenever I would purposefully bend over exposing my tits.

I decided to take things up a notch, crawling onto the bed and sat just out of view of the stream. I spread my legs a little, Billie giving me a warning look to which I ignored as I started to slowly rub over myself.

I ran my hand down my stomach to my clit while my other hand ran along my chest, occasionally groping my breasts.

She took in a deep breath before looking back at her phone and smiling.

"Alright guys, I think imma have to end it here. I got some shit to take care of but...I got a surprise for y'all tomorrow so keep an eye out. Love you guys."

She waited a second before grabbing her phone and turning off the stream and her attention back to me.

"And you," She pointed to me as she tossed her phone to the side. "You're in trouble." She said, but she said it with a smile so I knew I wasn't actually in trouble.

"Am I now?"

"Mhm. Come here." She grabbed my ankles and pulled me towards her making me let out a small squeal.

"Mmm, I love this set on you. God I just wanna devour you until you're shaking." She buried her face into my chest, covering it in kisses.

"Then why don't you?"

"Oh I will. You're gonna be a trembling mess by the time I'm done with you baby."