•Unexpected•

G!p Billie- Dom, 18
Jess- Sub 16

(Fluff, soft sex)

Jess
My parents didn't like Billie for a multitude of reasons. They're very heavy christians who believe in all that "being gay is wrong" kinda shit. And I've always hated that.

When they found out I was hanging around with Billie who happened to be the biggest lesbian alive and she was two years older than me they were not happy.

We've kinda been messing around for the past few months. It was great at first but then I realized I've slowly but surely started to fall for her. About 5 nights ago I confessed my feelings and told her that I loved her. Which didn't end very well.

When she didn't say it back or anything back at all and just sat there staring at me I took that as my cue to leave and she hasn't spoken to me since and tonight she decides to show up at my window.

At 2am. In the middle of my crying session. Ever since that night i've been crying practically non stop.

"What do you want?" I spoke, trying my best to choke back my sobs.

"Um I wanted to talk to you."

I scoffed as I wiped my eyes.
"Seriously? You haven't talked to me in almost a week and now you wanna talk?"

"Please Jess just..please let me explain."

I let out a deep sigh opening my window up more. "Fine."

She smiled a bit as she crawled through my window. We stood before each other not saying anything for a moment.

"Jess look I'm really sorry about the other night. Truly I am. I just-"

"Don't. It's okay Billie, I understand. It's okay if you don't love me back I get it."

I saw a small look of hurt flash upon her face.
"What? Mama that's not it at all." She walked up to me taking my hands into hers.

"Look I just got scared. You know your parents don't like me and I was worried about what would happen if we took this further than it is."

"And I totally get that Billie, but I don't just wanna be someone's fuck buddy anymore. I want more, I-I need more than that and if you can't give it to me then maybe-"

She pressed our lips together in a deep kiss cutting me off mid sentence, her hands carefully holding my face.

"I do love you. I do, I love you so much." She whispered to me. Making a small smile creep upon my lips.

"You are so much more than just a fuck buddy I promise you that. I was scared that if we took this further it wouldn't end well. I was scared to fall for you because boy did I fall hard for you Jessie. I was scared of so many things, I mean you know what we have isn't really...welcomed most places. Especially around here."

"So um..what-what does that mean for us? I mean are we gonna..." I let my sentence trail off. Considering i'm sure Billie had a good idea of what I was gonna say.

"No baby, no never. It just means...we are gonna have to try a little harder to keep us a secret." Taking her finger under my chin she slightly lifted my face to press her lips to mine once more.

She pulled away ever so slightly, our lips barely brushing over each other. One of her hands held a firm grip on my waist.
"I wanna show you how much I love you. Is that okay?"

I nodded my head and she smiled, gently pushing me down onto my bed. Our lips met again but only this time it felt..different, it was full of love and passion instead of lust and desire.