•Temptation•

Billie- Dom
Jessie- Sub

gxg, hyper-fem Jessie, masc but fem energy Billie, tensionnnn, teacherxstudent (aka my favorite trope)

billie

I hear the bell ring and my last class of the day enters the room, taking their seats and chatting quietly.

I watch the door as my top and favorite student walks in. Her outfit catching my eye again. She's always wearing something extremely girly and bridging the line of inappropriate for school. Even college.

Today it was a pink cami with white straps and the word "fuck" in cursive writing on the front. It was barely readable which I'm guessing is how she got away with it. She wore a matching white and pink checkered skirt that was so short you could see her entire everything if she bent over.

She paired it off with some of white metallic looking heels, her nails freshly painted, makeup and jewelry complimenting her features beautifully.

I take a deep breath as a I watch her walk to her seat and sit down. I didn't even notice the lollipop she had placed between her perfectly plump lips, I was too busy noticing...other things.

I clear my throat as I grab a stack of papers, thank god today was test day.

"Alright guys, you'll have the whole class period to complete the test. If you don't finish, feel free to stay after class." I walk around the class passing them out, walking a bit slower as I pass by Jessie's desk.

"Take your time, do your best, and good luck." I say, keeping my eyes on her. She smiles at me as she places the lollipop right back between her lips.

I go back to my desk and I'm grateful that I have nothing to grade at the moment, giving me more time to indulge in my fantasies.

I hated to be that classic pornhub cliche, a teacher crushing on a student but, fuck, I couldn't help it. There was just something about Jessie Bennet that made me wanna rip those girly little clothes off and devour her. The short skirts and low cut shirts didn't help either, allowing my imagination to run wild throughout the day.

She looked so innocent and something about that idea aroused me, wanting nothing more than to ruin it.

The great thing about being a college professor, and a young one at that, is I don't have to be disgusted by my own thoughts and fantasies. Jessie was only a couple years younger than I was, it was perfectly acceptable.

I pulled my phone out and decided to let my fantasies run amok while I did some reading, if you catch my drift. Only looking up to give a warm smile to whoever turned their test in. Most people finished quickly, and there was only a few stragglers once the final bell ring.

I was so entranced in my own imagination that I barely heard the voice before me.

"Ms. O'Connell?"

I slightly jump and my head shoots up to see Jessie standing there nervously, her things clutched to her chest. I quickly tried to get rid of my thoughts as I placed my phone down.

"Oh, I'm so sorry sweetie. What do you need?"

"I finished my test but um..I'm not too sure I did so well on it. Could you grade it for me real quick?"

"Sure. Why don't you have a seat?"

"Thank you so much." She sighs with relief as she hands me her test.

"So why don't you think you did good on it?"

"I dunno, I guess I've just been a little distracted lately." She says, and as she bends down to flatten out her skirt, I catch a glimpse of her cleavage in the tank top she's wearing.