•Best Friend•

Jess- sub
G!p Billie- dom

These bitches are getting real long istg but I don't think y'all mind

also unedited cause i'm lazy

Jess

"Okay what about her?" Billie asks as she shows me a picture of a girl on Tinder.

"She's pretty." I stated blankly.

"Is that all you're gonna say about every girl I show you?"

"I don't know Billie. I just don't see the point of this."

"I told you I wanted to find a girlfriend." She whined dramatically.

"Well if you want a girlfriend I advise to not actively seek one out. Wait for one to come to you."

She scoffed. "Yeah right. Like anyone is gonna come to me."

"Billie shut the fuck up. You're gorgeous, you have an amazing body and you're like the nicest person I've ever met."

Billie and me have been best friends since we were little kids, we're practically inseparable. We know every single thing about each other some things even our parents don't know. We're like platonic soulmates.

"Thanks mama. If I know any better I'd say you were hitting on me." She joked and I shoved her off me since she was laying between my legs.

"Yeah right. I'm way out of your league anyway."

"That you're definitely right about. You're hot as shit baby."

I stopped myself from smiling at the pet name, something I find myself doing often. Billie likes to playfully flirt with me and call me pet names from time to time. Not that it meant anything of course. That's just what best friends do.

Right?

"I'm gonna go shower. Are some of my clothes still here?"

"You know it. Third drawer."

"Thanks mama."

She grabbed some of her clothes that she left on one of the numerous times she's stayed over and headed to my bathroom to shower.

My eyes lingered on her body as she left the door open a tad and stripped out of her clothes.

She had the body of a freaking goddess, I couldn't help but stare.

"Hey do you mind if I use your stuff?"
Billie asked, standing in the doorway in just her bra and boxers. It's not like I haven't seen this sight or even seen her naked before, but it was so hard not to admire her.

That's all I was doing anyway. Admiring. Nothing more.

"Jess? My eyes are up here babe."

I shook my head and focused my eyes back on hers.
"Sorry. Yeah that's fine. I don't care."

"What, are you checking me out or something?"

"No." I scoffed.

Billie smirked at me.
"Liar."

"I wasn't!" I yelled.

She threw her hands up in defense.
"Okay. Whatever you say babygirl. But don't forget I've known you your whole life. I know when you're lying." She whispered as she closed the door.

I rolled my eyes. I wasn't checking her out. It was nothing more than admiration. All best friends admire each other's bodies.

Right?

I shrugged off the thought as I went into my closet to change into some PJ's since it was getting dark out.

Billie

𝑩𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒆 𝑩𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒂 𝑵𝒐𝒗𝒂- 𝑩.𝑬जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें