•Softie•

G!p Billie- Sub
Jess- Dom

Jess

Billie O'Connell. Captain of the women's basketball team at Santa Monica High school. She's your average girl jock, she plays basketball, she's popular, gets decent grades and of course she's undeniably gorgeous. She has boys and girls falling left and right for her.

At first glance she looks like this super confident, strong and dominating girl. Her resting face makes it look like she always wants to punch somebody.

But I knew better.

I'm Jessie Bennet. Head of the cheerleading team. Me and Billie seem like your average stereotypical high school couple: A cheerleader and a jock, but there was so much more to us than what meets the eye.

As much as Billie hates to admit it or show it, she's a huge softie. But only for her girlfriend, aka me. Although she likes to make everyone else think the opposite.

Our coach blew the final whistle, declaring practice over for the day. I sighed in relief, my feet and arms were killing me.

Everyone gathered their things quickly, in a hurry to get home. I lingered for a little bit though, turning around just in time to catch Billie's eyes as she finished saying bye to her team.

I headed into the locker room to change, putting my hair up into a ponytail so I could take a brief shower. No one ever uses the locker room showers which I was so grateful for. I closed my eyes and let the hot water run down my skin, soon feeling a pair of arms circle around my waist. I smiled immediately knowing who it was.

"Hey, princess."

"Hi baby." She kissed my shoulder sweetly. "You looked so good cheering me on."

"And you looked so good playing. Just like you always do."

"I'm surprised you couldn't see my fucking dick through my shorts." She mumbled. I raised in eyebrow in question.

"Really? And why is that baby?"

"Because all I could think about was you."

"Yeah? What about me?" I asked, turning around and putting my arms around her shoulders. She was a bit taller than me, only by an inch or two though.

"How beautiful you looked in your little cheerleading outfit. The way the shirt hugged your chest so tight I could see how your tits bounced when you jumped. How your skirt was just short enough to see your inner thighs, and even your ass if you looked hard enough."

"Aww, did you get turned on thinking about me baby?" I teased, watching as her demeanor changed almost instantly.

"You know I always do."

"Mmm. Just as you should."

I pulled her down to kiss her slowly, threading my fingers through her hair the way I know makes her weak in the knees. I deepened the kiss a little, pushing her back against the wall. She slumped down a bit and whined as I slipped my tongue into her mouth.

I felt her erection brushing against my inner thighs and her trying to thrust her hips up into me.

I giggled as I pulled away from her lips, moving the wet hair out of her face.