•Best Friends Sister•

Billie- Sub
Jessie- Dom
gxg

Jess
"Yo?" I answered the phone of my best friend.

"Hey you wanna come over? Me and Billie are working on a song, we need a second opinion."

"Sure, I'm on my way."

Finneas was my best friend, since like elementary school. We've been through just about everything together. And I know there's people out there who say you can't be friends with a dude without him wanting something. But it wasn't like that with me and him, we were just too close.

Well that and I was a raging woman kisser so it would never happen anyways.

I also happened to be fucking his sister so.

There's that too.

As soon as I got to the house I greeted his parents before heading to his room where him and Billie do just about everything.

"Hey guys. What's goin on?"

"Well Billie here, thinks her voice sounds like shit on this chorus."

"Dude because it does!" Billie argued from the bed with the headphones around her neck.

"Okay you're wrong. It literally sounds fine. Here Jess, listen."

He played the track through and I listened carefully to it.

And he was right. Per usual.

Billie sounded beautiful. But she already knew that, she just wanted me to come over.

"Bil you have nothing to worry about. Your voice is amazing, you sound like a fuckin angel."

"You think so?"

"Yeah, duh. If you didn't I don't think you'd be sitting here recording a second album in the first place. So."

I saw her smile as she put her head down, hiding her blushing face from her brother.

Oh yeah. He also had no clue that we've been hooking up.

But that's what we loved about it. The riskyness of it and the adrenaline we got when we almost got caught.

"See? Like I said, now I am going to go get food and then we will continue. Jess you want anything?"

"Nah I'm good."

"Okay, well I'll be back in an hour. Maybe we can all watch a movie or something."

As soon as he left Billie shot up, walking over to me to kiss me hastily.

"Well hello to you too."

"Sorry, I just missed you. You were out of town for days."

"I know I'm sorry. But I have responsibilities, we're not all famous pop stars." I said, running my fingers through her hair.

"It's okay, you can make it up to me by kissing me."

"Oh, just kissing you?"

"Maybe we can do other things to. We only have an hour until Finneas comes back though."

"Well you have a door. And a lock don't you?"

She smiled, taking my hand and pulling me into her room where there was a bit more space as I reconnected our lips. I backed her up against the wall, moving my lips down her neck as she lightly moaned.

"Let's get this off you. I like you better without clothes on." I spoke, lifting her shirt up over her head.

I groped her breasts in my hands, kneading them around as I kissed over her chest. Billie had incredible boobs, anyone on earth would be lucky  to be in my position.