•Little Miss Imperfect•

G!p Billie- Dom
Jess- Sub
part two cause it was requested

Billie
I waited outside Jessie's class waiting for her teacher to dismiss them.

"Hey pretty girl." I greeted, making a blush spread across her face. I put my arm around her shoulder and kissed their cheek as we walked out of the school.

"Hey Bil, we going back to your place?"

"You know it. And I got something to talk to you about if that's okay?"

"Yeah that's fine."

Me and Jess have kinda been messing around for the past 3 months and while it has been great, I couldn't help but crave more. I wanted more than just random hookups and booty calls.

And hopefully today I was gonna tell them that.

~

"So what did you wanna talk to me about? Is everything okay?" They asked once we had gotten to my room.

"Yeah— I mean well sort of. Jess we've been doing this shit for almost 4 months now. And don't get me wrong it's been amazing.."

"But?" They asked.

"But I want more. And I don't mean sexually. Jessie I wanna take you on cute little dates, hold your hand in the halls, give you little compliments when you ask me about your outfit and..you know all that sappy couple shit."

She smiles, not saying anything as she crawls into my lap cupping my face and laying a soft kiss to my lips.

"I think we can do that. Why don't you take me on that cute little date this weekend?"

I returned the smile nodding my head before bringing her face down to resume the kiss.

"Deal. I'm still gonna fuck the shit out of you though." I mumbled against her lips.

She giggled, her hands tangling into my hair. It got heated rather quickly as I laid her down on her back, my hand brushing under her skirt, ironically the same little school girl skirt she was wearing when we first hooked up.

The thought made a small chuckle escape my lips as they moved from her jaw to travel down her neck.

Their breath got caught in their throat when I started sucking on her sweet spot. I practically attacked her neck, leaving many hickies to show that she was officially mine until I was satisfied.

I unbuttoned her shirt as I made my way down to her collarbone my hands slipping inside her shirt to rub over her oh so soft skin that I adored.

My hands came up to her tits, giving them a squeeze as I watched her facial expression—one of my favorite things to do— as she took her bottom lip between her teeth. Moving her bra under her tits I latched my mouth around one of them, flicking my tongue over her nipple.

Her back slightly arched into me as a small moan released from her mouth. And like every other time, once I heard it I was dying to hear more.

I did the same to the other breasts before moving down her stomach eventually finding the hem of her skirt.

I slowly pulled it off her waist as she kicks it off her feet.
"I wanna taste you this time." I spoke lowly.