•Busy•

Jess- Dom
Billie- Sub
gxg

a lil thigh riding, but it's short sorry loves

also unedited and probably ass

Billie

I don't think I've ever been so bored and so sexually frusturated in my entire life.

Jess has been working in their office non stop like all day. Only coming out to get food and drinks and stuff. Normally I wouldn't mind but I just got off my period so I am incredibly horny and very clingy.

I got up from our room and walked into their office, wrapping my arms around their shoulders.

"Hi love." She greets, briefly turning her head to me.

"Hi. Are you almost done? You've been working like all day."

"I know I'm sorry. But I do have a deadline and I would like to impress my boss." She says, spinning around in her chair to face me.

"Well are you almost done?"

"Why?"

"Cause I'm bored and I miss my girlfriend." I pout

"Bored? Or horny." They ask, running their hands up the sides of my legs

"Both."

They smirk and eye my bottom half, licking over her lips in thought.

"Take off your shorts, and your panties." She instructs, reaching for her phone.

I do as I'm told, confused but eager. She snaps and points to her thigh. "Sit."

I straddle her thigh, shivering at the coldness on my bare pussy. "I have to take a business call. You are quietly going to get yourself off while I do that. Okay baby?"

"O-Okay."

She dialed up a number, leaning back in her chair as I slowly started to rock my hips back and forth. The smallest bit of friction made me forget where I was for a second as I let out a moan, Jess's hand that was on my hip giving me a slight squeeze letting me know to stay quiet.

I made a mess on their thigh rather quickly, my arousal dripping all over it creating a great lubricant which caused me to speed up, biting down on my lip to keep quiet. I drowned at the sounds of them talking, focusing on her hand that traced the dragon tattoo up my hip.

"Oh fuck." I whispered as I pressed myself down more on her thigh. I watched her mute herself as she placed the phone down.

"I'm on hold." They say, unzipping their jacket to reveal their beautiful tits. They threw their jacket on the floor before grabbing the back of my head to crash our lips together.

"You have no fucking idea how hard it is for me to focus on this stupid call while you're doing this. You look so fucking hot." She pulls my shirt over my head to attack my breasts with kisses, drawing a deep moan out of me.

While her mouth worked it's way around my boobs her hands gripped my ass, moving my hips in circles.

"Oh my fucking...it feels so good."

"Shit, I want you to keep this pace and stay quiet." She says as she picks the phone up again. Only this time I decided to have my own fun.

I took her free hand and placed it on my tit to which she gave a warning look, yet still continued to play with both of them and admiring them. I could tell she was starting to get distracted, more 'Um's and 'im sorry could you repeat that's came out of her mouth instead of answering whatever questions she was being asked.

I took it a step further; leaning down and kissing up her neck to her ear, gently grazing her ear lobe with my teeth. I could see her shut her eyes as she slowly let out a breath, continuing her conversation.

"Baby, I need you." I whisper to them and I watched them silently curse to themselves.

"Harrison, I'm going to have to call you back. An emergency just came up." They quickly hung up, placing their phone on the desk. "I hate you."

"You love me." I say, leaning in to kiss them lustfully. I wrap my arms around their shoulders as I continue to grind my slick pussy along their thigh, feeling my climax approach.

"You're fucking lucky too. That call was important."

"You can call them back. I needed you, and I needed your mouth."

"Such a fucking slut. Where did you need my mouth that badly huh? Maybe here," She deeply kisses my lips. "Or here," she kisses around my neck as I sigh. "Or perhaps here." She takes one of my nipples into their mouth, swirling their tongue around it.

"mmm fuck all of the above."

"Yeah? Couldn't wait any longer huh?" She teases, groping at my ass.

"Mm-mm." I moan, tangling my fingers in their hair.

"What is it baby? Are you gonna cum? Huh? You gonna make a mess all over mommy's thigh?"

"Fuck, yes, yes, yes. Please mommy, please let me cum."

As soon as she gives me the okay I'm a moaning mess as I ride the absolute shit out of her thigh, gripping her shoulders as she continues to rock my hips in a circular motion, riding out my high.

I collapse against her, my head falling into her shoulder as I catch my breath. Her hands go to trace lines down my back, one of her many methods to bring me down after an orgasm.

"That was so fucking hot."

♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎

This literally sucks ass but i just thought I give you a lil sum sum

a LOT of you guys requested thigh riding so i will try and and include that in the next one and more to come

Thanks for all your suggestions i love you all

and as always

Stay hydrated, stay beautiful, stay safe and above all stay horny my little freaks 🦋🦋🦋🦋