•Hate•

G!p Billie- Dom
Jess- Sub

another long one. unedited and trashy

Smut, angst, soft shit, it's just a whole rollercoaster

Billie

"Hey Bil, your girlfriends here." My friends tease as the cheerleading group comes out, pointing to the one girl I hate more than anything.

Jessie. Fucking. Bennet.

"Shut the fuck up." I retort, shoving the ball back into their hands.

"Why do you hate her so much?" They ask as we migrate to the locker rooms.

"Cause she's got an ego the size of china and thinks because she's a prissy little cheerleader she can get whatever she wants. She annoys me."

"Well, you know her dad owns Atlantic Records right? So it makes sense that she's spoiled."

"Yeah, a spoiled brat maybe."

If it's one thing I couldn't stand it was brats, spoiled ones especially. People who think that just because they're pretty or rich or whatever that they rule the world. It's aggravating.

"Well you might wanna channel some of that anger into our game today. We need this win."

"Oh, don't worry. I will."

Our coach blew the whistle and we all scurried out to the gymnasium and I watched as the cheerleaders lined up on the bleachers to do their thing. I caught Jessie's eyes and she briefly looked at me, rolling hers before putting on a smile.

"Vikings, Vikings, we are the Vikings
Mess with us and you'll be cryin'
Platinum girls are here for the win
We'll take you down and up for a spin
Bulletproof, can't take us out
Blue and gold, we scream and should
You will never be this hot
Cause the Viking girls just took your spot!"

"They seriously need a new routine." I mumble to my team mate as cheers erupt from the crowd. She just shakes her head as we get into position to start playing.

~

45 minutes later and my team and me were celebrating our victory. Per usual. We always win home games. The cheerleaders were doing their thing to the other team, bascially bragging about how we won.

"God, do they ever shut up?"

"Don't be such a downer. Hey, we're all going to get food and drinks after this, you in?"

"Uh duh. Imma hit the showers first so just text me the details."

We bid our goodbyes and I grabbed my bag making my way to the locker rooms to shower because there was no way I was going anywhere while I was this sweaty. I sighed with content as the hot water ran over my body.

I heard the door open and someone else come in to start their shower as well, I didn't think anything of it as I finished up. Wrapping a towel around myself I made sure it was secure before getting out.

I quickly dried off my body and slipped on my boxers, shorts and a bra. No one at this school knows about my...extra appendage and I would like to keep it that way. I dried my hair and checked my roots, being happy that they were still a bright red.

When the shower turned off I turned to see who it was and I was instantly put in a bad mood.

"Great, what the hell are you doing in here?"

"Um showering just like you. Is that a problem?" She asks with that snobby voice as she squeezes some water out of her hair.

"What do you need to shower for? All you did was yell cheers and stomp around."