•Drunk•

Soft Billie

Jess

I sat at my kitchen table nervously bouncing my leg up and down as I waited for Billie to return home.

We had a fight. A really big fight and some things were said that should not have been said.

I've called her a thousand times and left her a hundred messages and voicemails but I knew she didn't see them. I also knew that meant she was out getting drunk.

She doesn't usually drink. But if she's really stressed she gets totally shit faced. Which was understandable. I just wanted to know if she was okay.

It was currently 1:27 in the morning and I was too scared to even go to sleep. I don't care if she walks in and crashes on the floor and sleeps. I just need to know she's safe.

About an hour later I could hear her fumbling at the door with her keys.

I quickly got up and opened the door for her.

"Babyyyy!" She exclaimed.

"Thank god, you're okay. Come here, come inside."

I held onto her arms as she stumbled inside and into my arms. Well more like falling to the ground.

I chuckled.
"Billie baby, you gotta stand up. I gotta get you upstairs."

"No. I like it down here. The floor is cold." She slurred.

"And dirty. Come on baby, up you go."

I helped her get up and carefully, very carefully, helped her up the stairs into our room and set her down on the bed.

"Mmm. You're so pretty. Pretty pretty girl." She whispered.

"Thank you, love. Here let's get these clothes off you."

She pulled away from me and shook her head.
"No. I don't deserve to be taken care of. I made you upset. I made the pretty girl upset."

"We'll talk about that later baby. Just let me take care of you right now okay?"

"Mhm. Okay."

I got her changed into some pajamas then gave her a glass of cold water to drink to help sober her up a little bit. Then I brought her into the bathroom so she could brush her teeth.

"Okay, do you think you can brush your teeth for me baby?"

She grabbed the toothbrush from the cup and started brushing her teeth.

Then she started crying.
Which I kind of expected. She gets very emotional when she's drunk.

"Baby, what's wrong?"

"You're still mad at me." She cried. "I made you upset and you're still mad at me. Now you're gonna go bed angry at me. You promised you would never do that."

Tears ran down her face as the toothbrush almost fell out of her mouth.

"Okay listen my love, I need to calm down for me, and finish brushing your teeth for me okay? Don't think about our fight."

"I can't help it." She said. "Our fight is the only thing on my mind." She slurred.

"I know, me too. We can talk about it after you're sober. So come on let's get you into bed."

She finished brushing her teeth but before I could take her hand she slung her arms around my neck as she cried.

"Baby-"

"Don't leave me. I promise I didn't mean what I said earlier. You're not a bitch, and you're not annoying. Please don't leave me, Jessie."

"Shhh, my love, I'm not gonna leave you. I know you didn't mean it."

"But I hurt your feelings. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I love you."

"I love you too, princess. Don't worry I'm not going anywhere and we will talk about it later when you've had some sleep so come on."

I brought her into the bedroom sitting her on the bed giving her the rest of her water which she finished. She held her head in her hands as she groaned.

"Baby, my head hurts."

"I know love, I'll give you some medicine tomorrow okay? Let's go to sleep."

I got into bed with her as she cuddled up to my chest.

"I know you're angry at me but I need cuddles." She said softly, gently kissing my exposed collarbone. "I love you Jessie."

"I love you too Billie."

♡︎ ♡ ︎ ♡︎ ♡ ︎ ♡︎

Cute little fluff chapter i thought of

unedited

Hope you liked it!
Y'all gimmie some ideas i ran out .-.