•Benefits•

Billie- Sub
G!p Jess- Dom
requested i think?

mostly angst, rough/soft smut, fluff. Also unedited so shush if you see any mistakes

Billie

"Oh god!" I moan as Jess drives her cock hard into me, snaking her arm around my shoulders to cover my mouth.

"You gotta be quiet love."

I whimpered into her hand, gripping tightly onto the sink. When my moans didn't subside or quieten, she moved her hand to my throat and gripped it tightly.

"If you don't quiet down, I will pull out so fast and you will be left here a horny, deprived mess. So shut up, you understand?"

I quickly repressed any sounds and nodded my head. Her hand returned itself to my shoulder to keep me steady, her other hand gripping and shaking and smacking her hands around my ass.

I felt my orgasm rise up within my stomach and I reached my hand behind me, searching for Jessie's. She interlaces our fingers and I squeeze her hand as I quietly cum, biting down on my lip to restrict any sounds

Not long after I felt her cum inside me and I thanked god I started birth control and that I had a plan B pill in my bag.

I looked at them through the reflection and they looked so beautiful, their hair was slightly messy and their forehead was covered in sweat. She pulled out and turned me around by my shoulders. Breathing heavily she grabbed a paper towel and wet it, damping it on my forehead and my cheeks.

I couldn't tell you how this dynamic started, but it's been going on for months now. Whenever me or Jessie are horny, we fuck. But our friends don't know that. At least not entirely.

They all have an idea but neither of us have ever said anything about it.

And it'll stay that way because Jess doesn't want anyone to know or else they'll start throwing around accusations and rumors.

People will always say being friends with benefits never works cause one of them are bound to fall in love and I thought the same way up until about a month ago when I realized I was definitely falling. Maybe not in love, but definitely falling.

"What are you staring at? You want more or something?" Jess asks as she hands me my clothes.

"No. It's nothing I just zoned out." I said as I started to get dressed.

"Well, snap out of it hun. I don't want anyone asking questions."

"Sorry." I said quietly as I turned back to the mirror to fix my hair.

"You okay?"

"Yeah why?" I asked, trying to sound casual as I looked at her through the mirror.

Her eyes lingered on mine for a bit longer than I would like before she shrugged and looked away, putting her rings back on.

"Nothing. Go ahead and go out there, I'll be there soon."

I exited the bathroom and went back to the living room of her place where she was having a little get together for her birthday.

"Took you long enough." One of them said as I sat down on the couch.

"What?"

"You and Jess. We know y'all were fucking."

"No we weren't. I just wasn't feeling well and she was helping me and I'm good now."

"I bet after you got your back blown out."

Everyone laughed and I went quiet, trying to hide my discomfort. Jessie came out a few moments later and sat down beside me.

"What are y'all laughing at?"