•Please•

Billie-Sub
Jess- Dom
gxg

(unedited)

Jess
Tomorrow Billie and me had a photo shoot at the house and I was busy cleaning up the entire house to make everything look perfect.

Billie had gone to the studio for the day but she should be back fairly soon.

As I was cleaning out the downstairs closet I heard Billie come through the door with a groan.

"Hey baby, how did the session go?"

She walked up to me as I stood up, pressing her front against my back.
"It went good but can we do something fun baby?" She asked. And I already knew what she meant.

"Billie I have to clean the house for tomorrow."

She rubbed her hands around my hips pulling me in closer.
"Please? I've been waiting literally all day for some amazing head from my favorite girl."

"I'm sorry, love but I need to get this done. I promise we can have fun when I'm done I shouldn't be too much longer. Why don't you go watch something to take your mind off it?"

She heaved a sigh and with a pout went to go sit on the couch.

Billie
I bounced my knee up and down as I impatiently waited for Jess to finish cleaning.

While she was cleaning the kitchen counter I got tired of waiting and walked up behind her circling my arms around her waist.

She didn't react so I started placing kisses along her neck hoping she would give in.

"Billie." She warned.

"What?" I asked innocently.

I kissed a certain spot on her neck making her lightly gasp. I focused on that spot and started teasing it, gently sucking and nipping at it.

"Come on baby. Please?"

She turned around to face me though stayed silent. Looking like she was thinking over her answer.

I suddenly got an idea. I knew one way that would easily make her give in.

Her weakness. And mine if we're being honest.

I ran my hands through her hair, my fingers grazing her scalp, I saw her relax at my touch and I knew I had the upper hand. Especially with the thing I said next,

"Please mommy? I really need you." I pouted at her.

Her eyes changed from an annoyed one to a look of lust. She crashed our lips together as I smiled triumphantly. She quickly took dominance turning us around and lifting me up onto the counter.

"You're such a needy little whore." She growled. Sending shivers down my spine.

"You love it." I retorted. Wrapping my legs around her waist to keep her close.

She hummed, her hands falling to my hips as she captured my lips in a heated kiss. She slipped her tongue into my mouth and I lightly moaned as it caressed with my own.

There was a throbbing between my thighs making me whine into the kiss. She only smirked and started rubbing her hands up and down my thighs, squeezing them occasionally.

"Stop fucking teasing."

"You should know better than to demand me babygirl." She husked.

She ran her hand up the back of my head before grabbing a handful of my blonde hair and yanking my head back making me yelp in surprise. This wasn't new, Jess knew how much I liked it rough.