•Bad Day•

Billie- Dom
Jess- Sub
gxg, strap on sex

Billie

"Billie!" My girlfriend yells, sounding annoyed.

"In here!" I yell back from the kitchen as I working on some lyrics.

"Are you busy? No? Good, I need you to fuck me, let's go."

She grabs my hand and tries to drag me to our room but I pull her back before she can even get me out of the chair.

"Ah, ah. Hold it. What's going on?"

"What? A girl can't ask her wife to fuck her?"

I chuckle and pull her back to me, sliding my arms around her waist.

"No, but see you never ask. Not directly anyway, no see, what you do is send me signals by wearing my favorite lingerie, doing things that turn me on, and telling me how good I look."

She pouts and rolls her eyes, knowing I was right.

"Mhm, I know you better than that. So, what's going on?"

She sighs, exasperated as she sits sideways in my lap, resting her hand across my shoulders.

"Okay, I just had a really bad day at work and so I really need some relief and I'm just not in the mood for any teasing or anything like that."

"Aww, but I like teasing you. I like hearing you beg."

"Babyyyy." She whined, hitting my shoulder.

"Okay, okay. C'mon mama." I slid my arm under her legs to pick her up.

I laid her down on our bed, shoving our array of throw pillows onto the floor. Our lips connected lustfully, and a tad aggressively on Jessie's part though not that I minded. I could tell just by her body language that she was worked up and I was more than happy to help her.

I removed her shirt and began peppering kisses down her body, speaking to her between each one until I got down to her shorts.

"I want you..to relax for me..completely...and let me take over." Once she gave me permission I started to undo her shorts, continuing.

"I want you to lose yourself to me, let me take care of you. Don't worry about anything, and if you wanna cum, you cum. Understood?"

"Understood."

"That's my girl. Now let's relieve some of this tension."

My mouth was immediately attached to her pussy, my tongue moving rapidly up and down between her lips. Not long after Jessie's moans and whines fill the room, along with the wet sounds of me eating her out.

"Fuck, yes. Oh, god, this is just what I needed." She sighs and I can feel her relax into me, giving me complete control. Just the way I liked it.

I wrap my arms around her thighs and pull her in closer to me, my tongue swirling around her clit. All Jess really needed to cum was some clit stimulation, but there was so many other ways to make her feel good that I had to take advantage of them.

I move my tongue down to her hole, licking up all the arousal that leaked out of her and moaning to myself at the taste.

"Taste so good baby." I mumble before returning to her pussy once again. Relishing in just how good it was.

Her hands pull down her bra, grasping at her own breasts as she pants heavily, her body rolling into me as a result. I moved my tongue back to her clit, showing it the attention I know she needed. When my mouth wrapped around it and started sucking she cries out, reaching for the bedsheets.