•Be Good•

Billie- Dom
Jess- Sub
gxg
(unedited cause i wrote this in like a day)

Jess

I don't think I've ever been so desperate yet so exhausted in my entire life.

I was currently being punished for my bad behavior during Billie's meeting, with a vibrator stuffed inside me and my hands tied behind my back as I sat on my knees in front of her office.

My body shook as if I had the cold shivers, and sweat gathered on my body as my breaths came in short sharp patterns

Billie loves to punish me just as much as she loves to reward me, she took great pleasure at both which meant rewards came easy if I was good but also that a small step out of line got me punished such as nodding instead of verbally answering her.

The setting on the vibrator was low enough that I couldn't get anywhere near a release but still enough that it stimulated my insides beautifully.

Billie soon came out of her office, standing in her door way as she looked down at me. I lost track of the time but I had to have been sitting here for at least an hour and a half. Using the remote she clicked off the vibrator and I deeply sighed, breathing heavily.

She walked behind me and bent down to untie my ropes and help me up. My legs were weak and I could barely feel them so she opted to carry me to our room instead.

She laid me down on the bed and gave me a glass of water instructing me to drink. She went into our bathroom before coming back out and sitting in front of me.

She had also changed into a sexy black lingerie set paired with some heels and I practically moaned on sight.

"Gimme your wrists baby." She spoke softly and kindly as I held my wrists out to her as she gently rubbed aloe vera over them.

Billie was always a sweetheart, even when she's dominating me she still speaks in that kind of soft tone. She takes care of me, all parts of me.

"Now," She sighs, placing a hand on my thigh, "I really would like to reward you for taking your punishment so well. But I don't know if you really deserve it. You weren't my good girl today were you?"

I made a desperate and pouty face at her as I squeezed my legs together, whining desperately.

"That was a question angel." She says, inching her hand up my thigh.

"No ma'am."

"Mhm, so how can I trust that you'll my good girl now? Hm?"

I was damn near on the verge of tears as I squeaked out a helpless "Please."

"Please what baby?"

"Please touch me." I whimper.

"I am touching you darling. You'll have to be more specific." She teases, gliding her hand up and down my thigh.

"Please mommy, please fuck me. Please."

Her hand made its way to my my own lingerie set, pushing my panties aside and pulling out the vibrator before gently rubbing her fingers over my bare wet pussy.

"Tell me how baby. Do you want my fingers, my mouth, or maybe a toy huh?"

I only whined response as I grinded my hips into her hand.

"Look at you, so desperate for a release. Is that what you what? You just wanna cum, don't you baby?"

She spoke in a teasing and degrading manner and it only turned me on more as she spread my legs and pushed me to lay my back against the pillows, slowly circling her fingers around my entrance.