Epilogue

Yaro's POV

Then (Year 2005)

"Stop being immature, Yaro! We can't do what you want, it can affect our friendship and business with the Mourthine family, when they find out that we did something wrong to their unico hijo. They might fight us and I don't want that to happen" I can't help but get annoyed because of what my father said and I didn't expect this to be his weakness, ang kalabanin siya ng mas mababa sa kanya.

"The Groman Thelsorias I know are not afraid of anyone, even if he is opposed by less than him" I answered and left his office, I went straight to my room and slammed the door shut.

Nakakainis! Why is it that daddy doesn't want to give me what I want, I only once asked him for such a thing like that and then he still doesn't want to, he always puts our business first! I really don’t wonder why mommy left us because of him!

I was about to fall asleep when someone knocked on the door, when it opened I smiled when I saw grandpa. He went in and sat on my bed.

"Yaro, just understand your father, you know he does a lot things to do especially since he is now the president of Umacrus, and he just doesn't want to involve our family or our business in any problem" even though I am not convinced what he said, I just nodded to him.

"But grandpa, I just want Arran to die, I want him to be gone forever!!" I felt the anger again when I mentioned his name, "Why do you want to lose or die the only child of the Mourthine, what did he do to you and when we talked to him" grandpa asked.

I played with my fingers and focused my eyes on it, if I did not tell my grandfather everything, it would be cowardice to call me, I do not want Lage to call me a coward. So now I am ready to tell my grandpa the anger and envy I feel for Arran and my feelings for Lage.

"He stole everything from me, grandpa, from school awards, to the compliments and attention of the people around and especially to the person I love" I frowned and said to my grandfather that cause him to laugh, "You are only 16 years old grandson and you will meet another woman there" I repeatedly shook my head at what my grandfather said, now I am determined to tell everything to him.

"Yes, I am only 16 years old but I want to be with Lage, I felt all the feelings that daddy had for mommy before, when you felt for grandma. And he is not a female grandpa, nor an ordinary man, as far as I know there is something strange about him that speeds up my heartbeat " I determinedly told my grandfather, when I looked at him I saw no emotion on his face, so even though I was nervous I spoke with courage again.

"I know we're both men but I love him grandpa, and I'm ready to fight him when you and daddy and grandma oppose from what I want!" I said while standing straight in front of him.

He held my head and smiled, "I do not object to what you want grandson, if you want that thing to happen, I will talk to your father but you can not interfere in the project they will do in the land of the city of Loxano that we own, is that clear?" I smiled because of what my grandfather said and quickly hugged me.

"Da best ka talaga grandpa, thank you!" he just laughed and put me to sleep because it was past eleven o'clock at night.

When the day I was waiting for came, the accident that happened to Arran was properly and cleanly, I don't know but I felt happy then but that pleasure immediately disappeared, I felt guilty when I found out that Lage was in Arran's car.