Introduction

Copyright (c)

All rights reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced, distribute, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including screenshots, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical views and certain views and certain other non commercial uses permitted by copyright law. For requests, please obtain permission to the author.

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, Characters, Bussiness, Organizations, Places, Events and Incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual Persons, living or dead, events or locales is entirely coincidental.

This story contains artistic depictions of male to male sexual conduct, strong and foul languages. Please do check to make sure that this story does not violate your jurisdiction.

Read at your own risk! Typo and wrong grammars are everywhere. I'm edit them soon.

Date Started: July 2, 2020 (7:28pm)

Date Finished: December 7, 2020 (8:49pm)

Follow me to read more stories,
@RainboWonderland

Please VOTE and COMMENT
Your comments will be a big help for me to enhance my writing skills and also to make a new story, Thank you.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!