Predictive Text story

https://i

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/cf/47/47/cf47478083fd7500483b17f16f18444f.jpg I'm out of ideas, so here is a predictive text story. I probably won't update on the weekend, I'm going camping, but we might have Wifi, so I might. Anyway, the letter I started with is P.

Peter Parker was born at the school in a few years later in the Avengers century in the English language of his English dub of the world. Until one day after the last update, he had had been in a few years before he had had gone to a new world record for his family and the Avengers turned out world to the world to him and the world was wide enough for both Hamilton and me.

Jk, here's the story.

After Iron Man 3.

"Right now I don't know if I want to kiss you or shove you off a bridge." Pepper Potts breathlessly. Tony Stark turned to his newly superpowered-unsuperpowered girlfriend.

"Can I choose?" Asked Tony, disengaging his Iron Man suit, and rushing towards her, anxious for reassurance, anything that showed Pepper was alive, and safe. He pulled away after a few seconds, and anxiously scanned her for any signs of EXTREMIS related damage.

Apart from a few minor burns to her arms, Pepper looked ok. Shaken, but ok.

200 words, bye love you all