Tony Stark

Hi, I'm EllaAnnabeth.

Now, my writing has vastly improved over time, and with my book nearing 80 chapters, I decided to post a snippet of my more recent writing, so you can decide if you want to read it or not.

Here is an excerpt from my One-Shot, called Tony's Final Moments.

Bump bump. Bump Bump.
"And I. Am. Iron Man."
And he snapped.

Bump bump. Bump.
Tony stumbled over to crumple against a rock alcove. Peter rushed over, a waterfall of words flooding from his mouth.

Bump bump.
"Mr Stark? Hey, Mr Stark, can you hear me? It's Peter. We won, Mr Stark. We won, sir, you did it. You did it. I'm sorry Tony."

Now you can fairly decide if you want to keep reading. Please comment, I love reading them. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

On with the actual story.

So this one and the next 3 stories are certain Avengers picking up Peter from class.
This was written in about 5 minutes so... yeah it's horrible.
Don't worry, this book gets better as it goes along

Peter was sitting in AP chemistry class one day, barely able to keep his eyes open.

He had gotten stabbed in the shin the night before. He had tried to wrap it up, but it kept bleeding. It prevented him from even sleeping. His best friend, Ned, kept shaking him, keeping him awake. Peter felt a vibrating on his watch, which contained KAREN, his AI, who was also in his Spider-Man suit.

Quickly looking at his phone, he read the message.
'Mr Stark is on his way to pick you up'

Peter groaned, and put his head down on his desk. Ned kept shaking him awake, and the teacher eventually noticed.

"Mr Parker, why are you sleeping in class?" Questioned Mrs Dodds, the AP chemistry teacher. She was rude and only cared about Flash.

"Mmmmnufink" Peter groaned, lifting his head up from where it lay on his book. A loud crash came from the window. That was strange, because they were on the 5th floor.

A figure in gold and red armour knelt on the floor, among the shattered glass. It stood up, and pressed the arc reactor on his chest, and the armour folded in upon itself.

"Excuse me Mrs Dodds, I need to take Peter out of school for today." Said Tony. Freaking. Stark.

The teacher just stared. THE Tony Stark was in her classroom! He walked over to Peter, lifted him up under the arms, and pressed his arc reactor again, armour instantly enfolding him. He flew back out the shattered window, and was soon gone from sight.

Dedicated to puregreenbean
👍👍
Edited