Universe Crossover

People in this story and where they came from: (quick intro in comments)

Cassandra Cain, Jason Todd: DC

Mantis, Peter Parker: Marvel

Harry Potter, Ginny Weasley: HP

Annabeth Chase, Jason Grace: PJO

In this, it's sort of like a pocket universe, no tech/wizardry can reach the outside world, none of the pairs are ships. (Yet. Ginny and Harry aren't a couple yet) Mantis, Harry and Ginny can still do magic, but no killing/harming or summoning.

There is a dome-thing surrounding the island, which keeps them out. Cass is mute, (DC STOP ERASING MY FAVS) she and Jason know sign language. Sign language is in italic. Post Endgame, post Under the Red Hood, about Goblet of Fire. If anything's confusing, comment and I can help. This is mainly intros, so let me know if you want more.

Ginny woke up on hard rock. She had just been settling into bed, when something cold touched her legs.

"Eww!" She whispered, thinking it was one of Fred and George's tricks. It wasn't. A sort of grey slime enveloped her, and she was gone before she could scream.

Upstairs, Ron had just turned off the light in his room, when the same grey slime covered Harry, also reaching to grab his glasses as the cool slime gulped him up.

In another universe, Annabeth was sitting on her bunk in the Athena cabin, face lit by her laptop. She didn't notice the slime crawling up her leg. It had taken over her entirely before she had time to do anything about it.

A few cabins over, Jason had a different problem. He was having a nightmare when the slime overtook him.

Peter Parker was on patrol when the slime crept up the side of his leg. Attempting to shake it off, he brushed it off, only succeeding to get it on his hands. It took over him slowly, leaving Peter with a crawling sensation, before gulping him whole.

A few blocks over, Mantis and the other Guardians were staying at the Avengers Tower. It wasn't the same without Tony Stark, but Steve Rogers wasn't a bad leader. Mantis didn't even stir in her sleep as the grey slime glinted in the narrow stream of moonlight coming in her window.

As she fought alongside Batman as Batgirl, Cassandra Cain almost laughed out loud. The muggers they were fighting were barely trained, let alone a challenge.

"Is that the last of them?" Cass signed, looking at Batman.

"Yes." Batman said, without looking at her.
Internally, Batgirl sighed. Batman had terrible social skills. Not like she was any better, but at least Bruce had an actual life outside of Batman. Cassandra was just... Cass. She was so preoccupied, she didn't notice the grey slime creeping up on her. She cried out, but it was too late.

A few hundred blocks away, the Red Hood, AKA Jason Todd, was fighting a bunch of criminals, while singing movie songs.

"And the hills come alive with the sound of music." He sang, doing the Julie Andrews spin, but with more guns. Jason was enjoying himself so much, he didn't notice the slime creeping up his legs, until it reached his chest. He swore, and tried to pull it off, to no avail. It consumed him, as he tried to escape.

Everyone woke up on a rocky island. It was only about 50 feet long/30 meters/ 180 snags per Bunnings.

Jason G and Annabeth were sitting on a rock ledge near the ocean, with Harry and Ginny sprawled over the one sandy part of the rocks.

Cassandra and Jason were laying face-down in the water, while Mantis and Peter were gently resting under the shade of the singular coconut tree.

As everyone awoke, they all said one thing at the same time. "Who are you?"

Part 2?