PPPS

The PPPS (Peter Parker Protection Squad)

Peter was fighting Toomes in an abandoned warehouse, and Toomes had already disabled KAREN and all the trackers, so Peter had no chance of rescue. He would have to just do it himself. Or would he?

Toomes shot wings at Peter, but the young man easily dodged.

"Missed old man!" Peter taunted, with a smile growing on his face.

"Oh, did I?"
Toomes walked out of the building, cackling as he reached safety.

He screamed in agony, the weight of the building crushing his ribs.

Suddenly the weight eased, and Peter could breathe again. He lay in the ground, too weak to even move. He blearily looked up, and saw the most incredible sight in the world. There were over 200 people, all holding up the building for him.

Three people ran in from the front, dodging the fallen pieces of debris.

"Hurry!" Said one of the people, in a red shirt. She and the other two people grabbed his arms, and pulled him out from under the collapsed building

Peter blanked in and out of consciousness, but saw them arriving at the Avengers tower.

He felt himself being gently laid down, and heard someone talking to FRIDAY. He heard Mr Stark coming down the stairs, and suddenly the three people were gone.

When he woke up again he was in Medbay. Looking around, he saw Mr Stark sleeping in a chair next to him. Peter smiled and gently pulled his hand out of its tight embrace of Mr Starks hand. The latter man stirred and shook himself awake.

"Pete! Oh thank god you're awake!"

"What happened?" Asked Peter, shifting to sit up against the bed head.

"Well, these three kids carried you up to the front door, talked to FRIDAY, and left! FRI won't tell me who they are, and they literally disappeared after I got you inside. Like stepped-into-a-portal disappeared."

Peter just looked confused.

"When can I go back to school?" He asked.

"Only you Peter, only you." Sighed Tony. "You can go back tomorrow, IF you are better. After all, you have been asleep for 3 days."

Peter just looked shocked. Had he really been out for 3 days?

*PLS NAME THIS TIMESKIP*

As Peter got up the next day, he pulled on his favourite jumper, the dark blue one Tony had given him. He winced as he pulled it over his still broken ribs. He had pretended that he was all healed, and begged Bruce to let him go to school. Tony has believed him. Peter walked downstairs, and grabbed a snack for breakfast. He jumped into the elevator and was transported down to the first floor, and Happy was waiting out the front.

(TIMESKIP until Peter is at school,)

Peter sat down in French class, and groaned. He had a throbbing headache, and everything was too loud. Just as Parker luck said, his ribs felt to have mended in the wrong place. His second rib was sticking into his stomach.

Ned slid down next to him, and immediately realised something was wrong, but Peter picked up on his worry, and reassured him nothing was wrong.

MJ sat down next to him a few seconds later, just as the bell was ringing. Peter made it through 3 of the 6 periods of the day, when there was a knock at the door. It swung open, and there stood the people from the other day.

"Hey, I'm Emma, and I'm here to pick up Peter Parker." Said one of the people, and she has a light pink shirt, blue jeans, and has browny gold hair.
"Um, are you one of his guardians?" Questioned the teacher, Mrs Sherman.