Truth or Dare.

Nat, Tony, Steve, Bucky, Wanda, Bruce, Peter and Vision.
The avengers are sitting in a circle ish, a few on couches and a few on chairs.
The order is here.
                            Tony.       
           Peter.                   Wanda.
     Nat.                                Bruce
Bucky.                            Steve

The Avengers were playing Truth or Dare. A game that usually ended with several weapons being drawn, a bit of green and some pretty heavy lightning.
But, they insisted on playing.

"Ok, Nat, Truth or Dare?" Tony asked, leaning back to swig his drink.

"Dare."  Nat confidently responded.

"Tell everyone an embarrassing story about you."
Everyone grinned.

"Ok, so I used to be an assassin, as you all know, but in about 2001, I was sent to kill the wrong person as a test, and I accidentally killed the right person, was found, got drunk, or as drunk as I can get, and was arrested.  Red Room had to send 4 operatives to get me out." Nat grinned, throwing back her drink.

"Wanda, T or D?" The ex-assassin questioned, slamming her glass on the table.

"Hmm, truth."

"How did you kill Ultron's main body?"
That was a question almost nobody knew the answer to.

"It... it's simple, I used my magic to pull out his heart, when I felt Pietro die." Wanda said, pensively sipping her orange juice.  "Steve, Truth or Dare?"

"Oh, I'll have to go... truth." Steve said. He could already tell this was going to be embarrassing.

"Who was your first crush?"

Steve blushed as red as the star on his uniform. He mumbled something under his breath.

"What was that Stevie?" Bucky smirked. He knew what the answer was.

"I said, my first crush was Bucky." Steve mumbled, slightly more audibly this time. Someone (Tony) wolf-whistled. Bucky stood up, went to sit in between Steve and Bruce, and kissed Steve. Everyone oohed.

"Ok you two, there are kids here, so get a room!" Tony shouted, covering Peter and Wanda's eyes. They both wriggled out of his grip, but by that time Stucky had stopped kissing, and Bucky and had swapped seats with Bruce.

"Bruce, Truth or Dare?" Steve said, putting his hand on Bucky's metal arm.

"I'll go truth." Bruce said, sipping his drink.

"Do you have a secret talent? Apart from turning into a giant green rage monster, obviously."

"Well, I can do a front round off  into a backbend." Bruce offered. The rest of the team stared in confusion. Sighing, Bruce set down his drink, and backed up to an open space.

Inside Bruce's mind.
I give myself instructions in my head, and idk if anyone else does like this.

Ok. Fifteen steps should be enough.
Run run run run, hurdle, arms, legs together, snap, land, bend back, hands down, land, hold, kick back up.

Outside of Bruce's mind.
The other Avengers stood in shock. Bruce Banner could do that?!?!??

"Ooook. How.... how do you do that?" Tony said, speechless for once in his life.

"Oh, Nat taught me. It's easy, run four paces, hurdle, hands down, shoulder width apart, snap your legs together, feet facing the way you came, bend over backwards, hand down, kick over. Easy."

Soon everyone was doing it. Peter, Wanda, Bucky, Steve and Nat were excellent at it, and were soon flipping around the room. Tony, unfortunately, couldn't even do a simple backbend kick over.

"Ok, let's get back on track." The engineer said, flipping back down.

"Tony, Truth or Dare?" Bruce said, also sitting back down.

"Truth. I'm too sore to do a dare." Tony groaned, rubbing his back.

"I've heard about a particular incident, the Carnival incident. Would you care to enlighten the rest of us?" Bruce sniggered.

"Only if Peter tells it with me." Tony insisted. The Avengers agreed, and the story went ahead.

"Ok, so we were at a theme park, incognito obviously. Anyway, we went on a rollercoaster, felt fine, went on a few more rides, then Peter here had the smart idea to rise the carousel of death. That's literally what it's called. So we were going about 50 mph, (about 80 kmph or 62 snags per Bunnings) and I threw up. We went around so freaking fast, before I realised I had even threw up, it was all over my face." Tony said, and Peter sniggered, before the younger boy added; "And, when he turned around to apologise to the people behind us, it was me! I'd fallen off, grabbed the next horse back, just in time to get vomited on!"

The rest of the Avengers laughed for a good half an hour, before Nick Fury came to yell at them for being too loud, he was trying to work. That was the best Truth or Dare session they had ever had.