Another one bites the dust

Endgame happened, but Tony and Nat didn't die. Bold italics are lyrics. Italics are flashbacks.
Any requests, pls comment I'm running out of them.

Tony and Peter were working in the lab, Tony's Lab Playlist playing around top volume. Then the dreaded song came on.
The first few bars played, and Tony looked up in alarm.

Oh, let's go
Steve walks warily down the street
With the brim pulled way down low
Ain't no sound but the sound of his feet
Machine guns ready to go
Peter looked up from his Spider-Man suit, and smiled wickedly.

Are you ready, hey, are you ready for this?
Are you hanging on the edge of your seat?
Out of the doorway the bullets rip
To the sound of the beat, yeah
Peter stood up, ready to belt out the lyrics.

Another one bites the dust
And another one gone, and another one gone
Tony looked like someone had sucker-punched him in the stomach.

"Mr Stark?" Peter's voice asked, scared. "I don't feel so good. Mr Stark, I don't wanna go. Mr Stark.. I'm sorry. Mr-.." Then Peter faded to dust.

"I don't know what's -- I don't know what's happening. I don't-" Peter whimpered, staring to cry. "I don't wanna go, I don't wanna go, Mr. Stark, please. Please, I don't wanna go. I don't wanna go... I'm sorry." Peter died in his arms. "Your Son. Your Solider. Your Fault." A voice echoed in his ears.

Tony was vaguely aware of himself slumping against the work table. Peter swum in and out of his view range, and then reappeared with Bruce. Then everything went black.

Tony woke up a few hours later. Needless to say, that song was banned from the tower for ever.

Even FRIDAY and KAREN couldn't play it.